• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chain

The image of Red is certainly cute.. but the signature itself doesn't have much done to it..
    6.0 out of 10

-Changed Rating-
    Oooo, I spy a Jun. <3
    I really love the rivals, they give comedy relief and make the series fun. Especially Jun -shot-
    The organization of the text is pleasant to look at as well.
    7.5 out of 10

Last edited:

Fail-Z

Yeah, I'm a profile buzzard.XD
    Years
  • It's ok. It seems kind of empty and I cant really tell what's in the picture, other than the fact your cool looking CSS font says Negi. Is it a GIF by any chance? If it is, it isn't loading up so I can't give a solid rating. So, 6?/10

The Red Chain

Lucy is by far amazing, and her story really touched me. ]:
    Though.. I'm just not digging the colors.. they aren't coordinating with Lucy very well..
    Not to mention your banner is breaking the rules.. The max pixels for an image in your signature can only be 500x300, yours is 501x356.
    6.0 out of 10

Yes, it is a GIF.

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    The banner is such poor quality that if I didn't know the game I wouldn't be able to read it.

There is no sense to the colour coordination of the text.

The layout is simple, in a bad way.

4/10

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • kind of cool, no clue what the character is from, but the quote is hilarious.
    9/10
    next person, im sorry if you dont like my sig. its my first try at one and i put in what i wanted

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • yay! another person who likes it! yea, its star ocean... but i couldnt find a decent pic of the ones from SO4
    yours is ok. kinda pixellated, and not the most interesting. i give it 5.5/10

Years
  • So, they aren't from SO4? Well, then again, I know very little about Star Ocean, so I guess I shouldn't be suprised. Also, I don't get how text could be pixelatted... but whatever.

I say 8.1/10. I don't know why I changed it by .1 either.

The Red Chain

kind of cool, no clue what the character is from, but the quote is hilarious.

The character is from Axis Powers Hetalia.
    His name is Peter Kirkland aka Sealand.

---

Now that is pretty good use of CSS.
    I really like the part of it where it looks like you can type, that's really unique and interesting.
    Though the picture itself is much too wide for my taste.
    7.1 out of 10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back