• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    That was nice, I liked that her vocals had emotion and substance. I will give it an 8/10.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Honestly sounds pretty generic to me? Like the rock/metal sound mix that you'd absolutely expect. Nothing really stood out to me. It's not bad; it's actually kind of soothing to me? Calm noise idk I've fallen asleep to that same noise at high volume at Rockfest plenty of times. But it's not that interesting. 5/10 - extremely neutral.

yo check it

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    8/10
    Much better than I was expecting! it sounds like 90s alternative, almost.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    6/10 Not exactly my style of "pop-punk" or I should say "synthpunk". It wasn't too bad though.

Turn this one up to get fully into it, or just keep it at the volume you have it. :)

Years
    2/10

It was pretty bad imo.
    It wasn't overly creative and considering the style of music, didn't really even have catchy or memorable going for it.

Treecko

Years
    9/10 That song had everything. Started with a nice plingy guitar melody and the transitioned into some great hard and heavy rock/metal beat.

Wizzro

The Magician of Darkness
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    9/10, I really like it, not much else to say.

Years
    Wasn't expecting to see Enter Shikari in here

7.5/10
    I have to be in the right mood for Enter Shikari since they have such busy sounding music but that was a fairly decent song.

Treecko

Years
    8/10 Not bad. I don't know if I'll put it on my iPod, cause it's doesn't fit with the alternative/indie on it atm, but maybe.

Watch the video please. If you don't like the song that's fine, I just hope that you at least enjoy the video. Cause this video is really cool with fantastic animation and I've watched it at least 5 times this week. (But still rate the song of course.)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Utterly, without a doubt.

10/10

Absolutely amazing! <3 I immediately subscribed, and it's now one of my favorite songs. It's truly a wonder to listen to. <3

I just found it, and thought it was kinda cool. So, I thought I'd share. Though, I can understand if someone doesn't like it.

Back