• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
8/10.

That's actually a pretty good one. I first heard it on an internet radio player.

I think the "Rate the video game music above you" thread died a long time ago, so...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
4/10 Vocals sound bad to me so it's not really doing it for me.

Now for a cool Christmas song to get people into the holiday mood.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
5/10 not exactly my genre so it's mediocre to me.

I can't think of anything else to post atm, so here's another Christmas song that doesn't suck.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Not really my kind of music, it sort of rocks, at least the solo at times. In my musical taste rate I'd probably give it a 4.5/10, I don't want to be caught listening to it in public, might hear it once in a while on my own

The last song I was listening to it is in Estonian language. I don't speak the language or understand any of it without translations, I really love the solos and the vocals along with the music.
Info on the band:
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Metsatöll/3207
Lyrics
Spoiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3CDKqcQN_c

try add YouTube tags to video, but for some reason URL tags always show up, maybe video is disabled for embedding.

Last edited:

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
7/10, it's a pretty good song. I remember my cousin liking that artist so much.

I do believe it's time for a pop genre revival...

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Though I liked the instrumentals and think the vocals are good, is too indie for me.
8/10

Here's what I got:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back