• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 9/10

Great Australian classic and my fave of her songs.

Rate this!

It's actually titled Crush - it's my fave Pendulum song.

Sorry I was quiet, PC was down for 3 hours.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I was so sad when I found out the "What are you listening to?" thread was gone, it's a forum staple. :o

This is basically just the same though, so...

4/10 -Typical pop tune, plenty of autotune on both of the singers voices. Fun enough though.

Years
  • 4/10

I have never heard this song, ever.

@Counterfeit "What are you listening to?" got merged with the "Last Movie/TV Show you watched" threads into C&M Daily Chit-Chat. I can't post what I'm listening to anymore cos I got reported for spam, that's why I toned down my appearance in C&M. Yeah, they put so many restrictions with that merger cos you can only post things relating to the current topic.

Rate this one!

Crazy Frog FTW. I still love this song after 7 years...

Last edited:

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Yeah I read that somewhere when looking for the thread, went into C&M chat and nobody was posting songs so I thought it'd be a bit out of place. :/

But moving on, Crazy Frog?! Gah, I thought that song was long dead. I'm not even clicking play. xD

1/10 - One point for the novelty, no matter how quickly it wears off.

Bah, ninja'd.

Muse is always good; 6/10

Hopefully I'll get a rating this time? ._.

Years
  • 9/10

I love Muse, they do awesome music. Not my fave of their songs but still good.

Rate this!'

Another piece of 90's nostalgia. My fave Offspring song.

Years
  • 9/10

I loved that song back in the day and still entertains me today. They're Finnish, very interesting...

Rate this!

My fave Foo Fighters song and the clip's so hilarious.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • 10/10 one of there best songs

On 1 March 2012 it was announced that the band will reunite in October 2012 for the a reunion tour and possible album

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Everyone keeps shutting out my songs, lol. And since Counterfeit forgot to post a song, I will post one.

Like three people rated your track dude. .o.'

@Tyler 7/10 - That's my childhood right there. A giant NOPE from me on the reunion though. D|

Years
  • 5/10

I'm sure I heard this somewhere...

@TylerSymes Is it true that S Club 7 are returning? Looks like the 2000's era is coming back...

Rate this!

First 3 Doors Down song I ever heard. Still enjoy it despite being overplayed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back