• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8/10

It was a slight bit overplayed but Jessie J is still a good singer.

Rate this!

Time for a Kanye West + Rihanna + Kid Cudi collaboration. Don't watch if you have epilepsy, there are flashing lights...

kuzronk

Banned
Years
10/10 Almost the best song on the album if Nicki didn't rap so good in Monster and i hate the videos since flashing lights hurts my eyes but i don't have epilepsy

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
8.5/10 I didn't like it at first, but then it grew on me. And I watched it a few more times. Dang that dancing!

Star Wars + Disco. An unexpected combination that I personally like.

Last edited:
Years
1/10

I hate that song cos of being overplayed almost every time. Never listening to it again!

Rate this!

Now, for more 80's nostalgia. This time being a song that is famous for having many different covers, this one is the Soft Cell version released in 1981.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10
Classic song, but I never really got into Devo.
Double ninjask'd

-___-
I' give this a 6/10 not my favorite classic.

Classic rock song from the 90s. Nirvana are incredible.

Years
10/10

Oh yeah. Black Keys FTW

Rate this!

Now for a true Australian classic that was flogged with controversy a few years back cos of a claim they stole the flute solo from the Aussie song Kookaburra Sits In The Old Gum Tree. But despite that, Men At Work are a true Aussie classic themselves.

Years
9/10

I like RHCP but there are some better songs of theirs.

Rate this!

Continuing the 80's nostalgia with this classic from Blondie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back