• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8/10

Not too bad.

Rate this!

Now, this song is on my hate list cos I classify it in my category of "dead music" but I wanted to post it to see what you think of it.

Sir Codin

Ick, emo.

Okay, I'm done with the whole "posting-things-I-hate" stuff. I love this band. They're normally metal, but they made this acoustic tribute to the Brazilian native tribe called the Kaiowas. The tribe committed mass suicide as a protest against the Brazilian government, who were trying to take away their land and beliefs.

Last edited:

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
7/10 Not bad ur lucky I dont completely hate metal. I like listening to it when I'm having a RAGE

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
8/10 I liked it :D

If it doesn't work, the name of the song is Billionaire (Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars)

kuzronk

Banned
Years
8/10 A Bit overplayed

Posting this because everyone except Anthony is to be gone by end of 2012 and be replaced with 2 new guys and 1 girl

Years
2/10

I've grown out of The Wiggles, but I guess I've heard of these new members before (Lachie Gillespie, Simon Pryce and Emma Watkins).

Rate this newbie from Delta Goodrem, another Aussie who is one of the coaches on The Voice Australia.

Years
10/10

My fave Ellie Goulding song by the way.

Rate this!

Time for a song made famous by a movie, this one by Kenny Loggins was made famous by the movie musical classic Footloose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back