• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
4/10
Just not something I'm interested in. It's not something I liked much. Intro was cool, but when the vocals were introduced it went downhill from there.

Now then...

Cookiez

The Shining Light
Years
5/10 Not good, but not bad for me- Just not my kind of music.

Here's mine-

E-Dubble- Be a King.

(Warning: There is some swearing.)

Edit: Looks like I have no idea what I'm doing with the {YOUTUBE} Tags so here's a direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYKYvVkhIYo&list=PL663389C07F411080&index=12&feature=plpp_video

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
@Cookiez: You have to use the tags like this.
Simply use the tags like this:
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Mm...not bad, not really my kind of music though 7/10

give this a try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back