• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
6/10 A few years ago I would've probably gave this a 9, but I just lost my interest in Muse somewhere down the line. Black Holes used to be my favourite album though.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
@Nuke.. You need to look into Hopsin more to understand why he dissed all those other rappers and why he dissed Ruthless which is a record label. He dissed what you call "mainstream rappers" when none of them are really good rappers at all. All those rappers reacted to it and they didn't mind cuz they think his music is dope and they know they can't compete with him.

5/10 I didn't exactly know what that is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCnMO7TZekc

I got ninja'd by 3 people. How did this happen?

Years
0/10

Blocked in Australia so therefore no rating from me.

Rate this collaboration between Mel C of the Spice Girls and the late Left Eye of TLC fame.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I was forced to watch a minute long video about the damn Cadillac XtS.

6/10 He reminds me of Ludacris.

wait, nvm I spoke too soon rap always has Feat. artists lol

Years
1/10

Boring. I hate rap...

Rate this classic from Modjo. You may have only known him for one song but I won't tell you what that song was.

Years
10/10

What a coincidence you posted that cos I'm listening to it right now and it's GREAT!

Now, here's my fave from Nero.

Years
10/10 One of my most played on iTunes. It introduced me to the wonders of Nero.

@ShinyUmbreon, I wouldn't care if he was better than he was, he's alright but not special enough for me to just forgive repetitive disses.

It almost makes a terrible song work.

Years
2/10

I hated the original song, so any covers would be just as bad.

Now here's a nice dose of nostalgia from Steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back