• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song said by the person above you

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ^ kinda boring IMO 5/10

slipknot - danger keep away

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Sassydoll76 said:
    Dunno that song lol How about My Boo by Usher & Alicia Keys
    that's why i put a link there... geee... how hard is it to open a link?
    but slipknot... o crazy slipknot... i can't say i've heard that song, but in general they're so freakin' crazy that i can't help but deal out at least an 8/10.
    edit: i went and downloaded that song... and it's really... i dunno, it just doesn't sound like the slipknot i'm used to (maybe it's just the version i downloaded?) but the keyboard and lack of screaming their lungs out is just weird for me... so i change to 7/10 (cuz it's still good, but not "wait and bleed" calibur IMO)
    now, let's practice our link opening skills ok?
    tuff ghost by the unicorns
    if you click it, it should start downloading

Last edited:

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ^its ok, kinda cool actually 8/10

stonesour - bother

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    (darn it! that's why i put a link there! the same thing happened last time, why is it so hard to open a link?!) ne'er heard of your songs, so 4/10 each to you too.
    rate the song that i linked to above^

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ok guys... i'm seriously wondering here... how hard is it to open a link? "never heard of it" there's a link right there guys! (i'll supply the link again)
    the end by les savy fav i dare you to click it!
    (edit: it's timed out now, so hold tight)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I do not like Jay Z, and numb is a bit... *shudders* But Linkin is okay, and I like the starting music. We'll be nice today and give it a 7.8/10.

My Band - D12/Eminem

(I love Just Lose It! "Now everyone report to the dance floor" When I sing it my bro calls me, well, you know, so I swap girl for boy. "Yeah girl shake that thing! Whoops I mean boy boy boy boy" and it sounds weird.)

Back