• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    This is for rating people's Avatar and Signature themes.

So you just need to rate how well the avatar and signature look together, and how good they are.

Just a score, with a few comments, for the person above you.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Uhm...well, it doesn't match considering the link isn't like, a banner or anything. And your avatar is blurry...the character is cool lookin' though...kinda...

1/10

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    8/10
    The picture of Charmander in the Charizard suit is just so cute, although I think the font in both the banner and avatar would look better smaller. I like the quote in the avatar! The colours are really good as well. ^_^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Ouran High School Host Club twins, that's awesome. I like the text in the banner and and the avatar is good too but a little dark compared to the banner. 8.5/10

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    8 out of 10

Matches and all. Still the banner isn't something that makes me want to scream. Nice and I can see the Samurai X in the banner too. Avatar good too but I think it be better if it was the same face shot of Soujiro in the banner.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The banner and avatar seem to have the same characters in them, but the blue avatar just doesn't look good with the white-ish banner. Those maidwhat'sits are scary, by the way. o.o 7/10

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Cute theme, with matching avvy and banner, but having more than 1 spoiler is against the sig rules... 8/10
    EDIT: Revised to 9.5/10 because the Llama Song and the Ultimate Showdown RULE!!

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    The avvy is the hero for my hack, and in my sig is the title screen. I know, I need to change that...
    Your avvy and banner match, so you get an 8/10.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Well i really like yours! the banner is cool, and the song "Heaven" in it is one of my faves. matches quite nicely! great theme!
    9/10 ;P (only cause i'm a Ash/Misty shipper all the way) ^__^

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    It's a good theme you've got going on. Sasuke and Naruto are different yet they are alike in so many ways. Unfortunately either graphics don't have the best quality, but at least you are proving your point and that works. ^_^ 8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yours are perhaps, very tiresome and take lots of skill in graphics, but don't appeal to me for some reason.... but for a match, 7/10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ^ Nice banner and avatar...but where's the theme? Not same color scheme, not same Pokemon, not even the same subject oO;

3/10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ^ 9/10 It's emo, the text is great, graphics are great, and everything's coordinated!

You rock. [TS, it fits me? I'm not sure whether to be complimented or offended]

Back