• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the trainer card(s) in the sig above you!

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Are u really the creator if the TCard phenomenone..... anyway, its alright but it needs to be more colourful, however, I still like it so...... 8/10

[edit] Man, it seems PC dosnt want me 2 have my trainer card and pic in my sig so I needed to get rid of mine

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Yeah, I am. I started them here at PC & they just kinda spread all over the friggin place. I hear people at PPN have been using them for a while now. Anyways, thanks for the 8/10. I'm suprised I even got that rating because It still needs a lot of work. Maybe some more color as you suggested.

Where is your TCard?! I have nothing to rate. ;.;

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    (Left) 9/10
    (Right) 9.5/10
    I'm really picky. Only reason you didn't get 10's is because of certain things not being lined up perfectly. Other than that, your TCards look great! =D

Alright, I just got through making this TCard. I made the template 100% from scratch. How does it look?

Back