• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    *coughcoughCombustkeninjapanesecoughcough* Sorry, I have a really bad cough. It sounds cool, though.

~9/10

EDIT: Posted to slow. :/

@Johnny- Did the people fall asleep?

~7/10

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Lol. Back in SC I used to get a real bad infection every year. Annoyed the crud outta me.

~7/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm... Your name means something similar to "Skeptical humor without feeling" or something like that, right?

I give it an 8/10. I preferred your previous username, but... XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    really original...not seen too much around here like urs

8/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It sounds a bit wierd to me. Something is not right with the i-u placement. I like the sound of the first part, but the second part is that well. =/ Yorui is pronounced better. ^^"

6/10

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    It sounds a bit wierd to me. Something is not right with the i-u placement. I like the sound of the first part, but the second part is that well. =/ Yorui is pronounced better. ^^"

6/10

I know. "Yoru" was taken, so i stuck an i in there. ^^ And it's pronounced "your-eye-u"

@Korova- It sounds kinda like "nova"

~8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back