• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    monkeyandhead. XD; A name worth the laugh, and although not the best in the book, as least it's not something along the lines of pokéfan234484.

7/10

Hiche

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I always prefer simple names, no symbols or random numbers whatsoever. 9/10

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    I prefer simple names as well, and Hiche sounds like a name of a Pokemon (Maybe it is, I don't know), I like your name 8/10

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Very simple username. However, I am good with translations. La is a female version of the in Spanish. So, your username is calling Denyru a female. Also, Denryu means Ampharos, so your full username means 'the female Ampharos' in English.
    9.5/10
    You're good with languages, and 'The Female Ampharos' sounds cool!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I don't really like numbers in usernames. :\ Plus, the "D" in Dragonite isn't capitalised so... 3/10? :\ Sorry :(

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Screw you

I know it's Poke and not Poké, but I would still prefer it with a é because that's how I say it ^_^ I know it's wrong, but it sounds better :P

8/10

Melody

Banned
    Years
    6/10

I can't say I derive any real meaning from it...even if I go 10^4 deep in thought and consider it's possible meanings in known contexts. Going 10^5 did little more, and I had to go 10^6 to get anything out of it, processing it's meaning literally and in the riddle-master sense. Even then I can't say I know you well enough to derive any special meaning from it. Other than that you get 6 points for sheer effort. Usernames like this are so alarmingly commonly accepted as 'words in a language' that their 'usage as a name' can be lost in the whirlwind of commonality.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back