• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    lol quite an original name, defenitely one that would stick in my head, so points for that, but i don't know, its original but im not too keen on that, im glad to see your a bulbasaur fan, always a good sign lol, but if u were more of one ur name would include it lol
    teehee

uuum ill give u a 6/10 :D

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    I'm not very good at rating, so I'll give this my best try. xD

Pokemon in a person's username can be quite common most of the time. Therefore.. one must find another word for their username. Ah, I do not see people using the word "baker" alot, since we usually don't say it alot around here where I live. Oo The mixture of a common and uncommon word, that's nice.

I'll rate it.. 7/10.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The Overlord part makes it look like you have a very big ego, and think you're better than everyone else -.- Atleast it's capitalized (I know mine should be, but I never bothered to go get myself a name change -.-) Well anyways... 7/10

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Wolves are like the best animal ever!! ^_^ 10/10

- KSP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back