• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    6/10.
    Regardless of its meaning, it still needs to have capitalization and the one needs some sorf of spacing device between "habs" and itself.

"Sankari" is "hero" in Finnish. "Hero" in Scandinavian is "Haley", which is my name. See the connection?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2007
    habs is short for habitants in french..........and it doesnt have a capital in it because the way it was first released

i know a little bit of finnish...........thats cool but I didnt give it 7/10 for the meaning, i just thought it was unique

i wud probably give it the same, but the whol name thing is interesting

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    8.5/10- Very unique. I like how it flows, very... mystical xD

habs1- Oh, I see. Well, like..Saikari(can't remember xD) Haley said, it needs a capitol letter, but I will bring it up to a 6.5/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I like the name Hayate. Reminds me of the one from DOA (which I love ^^).

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back