• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    BLEH No idea what it means ._. ^^"

3.5/10

@raichuchika: You can't expect people to keep rating your name high if it's crap. also, insulting Kallen-San = Insulting me, and that's something I don't deal nicely with...just that you know, ok? ^^

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    OMFG I MADE THIS THREAD LIKE 2 YEARS AGO AND ITS STILL GOING STRONG!!

honestly, i can't pronounce it.. but the word ate is in there and i'm hungry so bonus points!!1!!1!!!11oneone!!! 7/10

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    LOL. This banner is so funny! *claps hands* 9/10 despite the quality of the animated image.

Years
    *emotional moment* ok... so what if all i can put together is crap... really... SO WHAT! *starts 2 cry* im STILL recovering from last year... go 2 my traumatic story... oh yeah, as 4 the person above me... im giving u a 7/10 cauz now i no what ure username is worth... good job! *claps hands* ^_^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    you really need to get over yourself, raichuchika, like your "traumatic story" isn't really no difference than alot of things people your age go through..

you just seemed to have handled yourself differently through those events.

Anyways, not sure if I already rated your name, but it gets a 7/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Chikara... Oh, how I hear that word so often in Law of Ueki xD

Methinks it sounds cool, so... 9/10

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    9/10

very.. right to the point. You hunt shinies. I like shinies, too:)

the reason I took off one point is my stupid perfectionist needs, I would have given you 10/10 if your name was ShinyHunter, instead of shinyhunter. Me and my stupid caps. *notices my username doesn't have a capital M* o.O;;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back