• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the VIDEO GAME Music Above You, Revived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    10/10. thats the sand er desert er you know temple right. who cares. I love this temple theme lol

the song of healing. one of my fave loz:majora mask songs

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    10/10 - It's not one of my favorites, but I love listening to it and it helps you a lot during the quest.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    9/10. ah the nostalgia....of me kickin bowers donkey lol. Anyway a great song from a great game

ventus theme from birth by sleep

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    Givin you a 8.6/10 cuz team dark is badass AND sonic hero is an awsome game. Only probelm with the song is that some of that rock in it is too loud for me :(

hmmm....speakin of.....my favorite song from sonic heroes

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    10/10...I grew up wiht this game lmao

simple and clean which is from kh 1(Though I like hikari better lol)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    9//10 oh yeeees....more...whoo.....umph...*dances nonstop for a bit*. lol yea. my fave game corner theme

red's theme nuff said lol

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    7/10 - Although I do like the game, I was never fond of playing it and this song doesn't ring a bell if I heard it while playing. But its good.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    5/10 never played this game but its sounds good(except for that horrible grating ear piercing beat ahhhh)

loz:majora mask the oath to order.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    10/10 hohohohohoho. love this music. hahahaha. omg I cant stop remembering all the good times I had with this game hahahha.(and I always use to hum it too lol) *looks around room. uh...GHOST*

The ending theme of mario 64. makes thy heart cringe with nostalgia

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    10/10 - Love it, but I was sad knowing that we couldn't play as Mario while he was helping Peach making the cake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back