• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Years
    9/10
    That was actually really cool. Makes me want to check out the game!

It takes all my strength not to read the comments while listening to Three Houses music lol.
    Not until after the game is done.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
    8/10, Always love me some good old FE soundtrack. Haven't played Three Houses yet, but it's definitely on my list. Gotta avoid them spoilers, aheh.

I love about every song in this track so you can imagine my predicament in narrowing it down to one.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    8/10 Oh, this one slaps. The record scratches might be a bit too much for my tastes, but you can never go wrong with a tremolo guitar.

Vragon2.0

Years
    6.9/10 :). Got an okay beat and the tune is alright. Nothing heavy-hitting, but not bad at all. I could see myself listening to this a little bit and it is interesting that "Gundum style" (butchers delivery) was in this song.

I wish I could make it to this level just to hear this track, but alas, I suck at not getting killed.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    9/10 I particularly like how confused the time signature is at first, and it still shows signs of that later on.

Years
    5/10
    It was alright but it had a cheesy vibe I had trouble getting past.

I've been listening to Pokemon music a lot lately, so have this.

Years
    8/10
    Almost gave it a 7 but the more I listened and thought about the context, the more it grew on me. Pokemon music has never been up my alley (besides Giratina's battle theme), but this was pretty neat.

Vragon2.0

Years
    8.3/10
    A very good remaster of a classic Sonic 2 theme. (If it ain't Sonic 2 feel free to pie me in the face in real life)
    I really like how lively this version is though, might even surpass the original if I listen down and try to compare the two.

Best track theme despite having one of the most broken shortcuts in any Sonic Riders Game.

Years
    pies Vragon in the face irl. Not a remaster, but a fully original track from the first original zone in Sonic Mania! It does sound reminiscent of Sonic 2 though, doesn't it?

Anyway haha, I give this song a 8/10, probably because of nostalgia. I used to play Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity a bunch when I was younger. I really like the flute parts.

Vragon2.0

Years
    6.8/10. It's fine, but it kinda sounds like an incomplete Lord of the Rings track, with some areas that are better than others. I do like the way the song picks up more at the end giving the hint of a rush of battle followed by a sombre (though short) ending.

Finally decided to try this out. Very good atmosphere setter though it is a bit long.

Years
    10/10 I love this. I absolutely love atmospheric electronic music. So pretty~

Last edited:
    Years
    6/10
    Didn't click with me, even after a couple of re-listens. Maybe it's just that there's too much noise, idk :'(

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    7/10 Not a fan of the whistles, but I like the overall beat and the harmonica(?).

Vragon2.0

Years
    7.92/10 Got a nice catchy beat that doesn't get too old on yah. I like the little bits of deep "not sure what sound I'd call this" sparsed throughout the piece.

Fun fact: this is actually the second composed battlefield piece, but I like this one more so.

Back