• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • shadow of the colossus has fantastic music. i've only watched an lp of it bc i would NOT be good at those boss fights but like lmao. solid soundtrack. 10/10

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • 9/10
    Sounds like final boss music (which it probably isn't). But has a nice epic feeling to it, and kind of reminds me of Zinnia's battle theme, if just because of the strings

Cid

Years
  • I like it. Chrono Trigger music makes me want to play it again. If I do, I'll make sure to finish it this time. 9/10

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 7.5/10 - I like it. Very relaxing and something that would seem to fit in the laid back feel of the game. Never found time for it, but I do love the Haverst Moon/SoS games so I'll have to get around to playing it one day.

Speaking of Harvest Moon:

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    7/10. It has a nice feeling to it, though Harvest Moon's OST isn't that memorable nor does it stands out very much imo

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You pretty much can't go wrong with anything ORAS! 8/10

Not sure if this even counts?? But it's a game and the game has music soooo

To the Moon is beautiful. :)

User Anon 1848

6/10 Nice uplifting OST. It would probably hit home more if I saw the movies.

Hopefully I don't kill the thread this time lmao.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • It was kinda plain and repetitive, but I guess that's part of the charm. But since I lack context, I just thought it was a 6/10.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I MUCH prefer the non-ablaze version of Conquest to this. This is still okay in my book though 6/10 Conquest is more like an 8/10 for me. :b

And since we're going with FE songs, here's my pick:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    8/10. Also, sorry to cut the FE chain, but I haven't played much of the franchise.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • 7/10 one of the better evil team songs imo but at the same time, something about it grates on me? i just finished up platinum so maybe i've just kind of had my fill of it tbh.

Back