• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You!

Yukari

Not bad, but I'm not particularly fond of the style.

I posted this a lot earlier in the thread, but here it is again anyway.

Final Fantasy X
    - Otherworld

Sir Codin

A bit basic for my metal, but I can headbang to it.

8/10

By the way, I've completely forgiven Microsoft for their shit and I am now going to be a committed Xbox One fanboy. It is superior in every way, shape and - *flash* - THIS....ISN'T...REALLY....HAPPENING!!!!!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh yeah, Don't Speak Her Name is a pretty good piece. The build-up is a little slow, but it's a good build-up to listen to, unlike some tracks. And it varies a bit throughout, which is good. It's too bad it only plays once in the entire game.

8.5/10

No you do not have to listen to the whole half hour. It's an extension. There's also the Crush 40 version if that tickles yer fancy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    It's orchestrated destruction. I liked that it was dramatic, but it had its calm moments; it's an enjoyable piece. 7/10.

For a similar effect:

Yukari

8/10 It's a great piece. But I really don't have anything else to say about it.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Mechanical Rhythm

Years
  • 9/10 Epic!
    Wow I haven't played Kirby Triple Deluxe yet, but this surprised me! Not your typical Kirby song, that's for sure. I'm curious about the rest of the game's OST now.

Shadow of the Colossus - A Despair-filled Farewell

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • 10/10 - Epicness
    Definitely one of my favorite songs from any video game.
    and It gives me chilled when I heard this theme while battle against the final boss....

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not sure what I'm supposed to be listening to here, since that's a link to your Steam profile.

From my favorite video game OST:
    Donkey Kong Country - Life In The Mines

Back