• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You!

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
Years
  • 9/10 - Nostalgia
    For me this theme is soooooo relax while hear this song........And also this theme is unreleased music song of Chrono Trigger.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • 10/10 - HeartWarming
    While I play this game in DS and 1st time I heard this music all of a sudden I crying a lot I'm not kidding I don't know why I cry :pink_cry: .....Anyways this theme song is sooooooooooo heartwarming and this music is came from the heart......Mr. Yasunori Mitsuda your a genius composer.......

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    I have said it before and I will say it again... retro gaming music is the best sound ever uttered in the universe. 8/10

Years
  • 8/10
    Admittedly I'm a little biased because my favorite themes from SotC are the energetic ones that play when ya grab onto the Colossus and the fight really begins. However like the rest of this game's OST, this track's pretty good, too. You got a kind of "Jaws" feel at the very beginning, and throughout the rest of the song there is this sense of doom or a struggle where you're disadvantaged. At the mercy of the gigantic beast.

Yukari

I can't rate the song because the Video is broken. :(

I know I've posted this before... But I'm going to again.

Final Fantasy 7 - One winged Angel

Years
  • 8.5/10
    Pretty nice. I'm also glad this track made it into Smash 4.

This song was actually only in the original PS2 version of Okami.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    8/10 SUPER SONIC RACING! Sorry that's the vibe I get lol.

SKApp'n's Song ♥

Back