• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

3/10. Ugh, my ears. Was never much of a Megaman fan, and these kinds of tunes really don't help its case in my eyes...or my ears.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I love most of FFV's tracks in general and this one is no exception. 8/10

Haven't played Lost Odyssey since it came out so I don't really recall this song or where it plays, but happened to stumble upon it when re-listening to OST.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    I actually really like it! The fast tempo, neat rhythm of the beat, love the synths as well! Quite snazzy. Then that guitar though. 9/10.

FFIV - Zeromus Battle Theme. Feel free to listen to its remix too!

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Beginning definitely sounds like an intro from a Megaman X game. Not really a fan of the track, but it has it's catchy parts. 6.5/10

The Soul series has always had great OSTs; this is probably my favorite from SCIII.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Really really like the atmosphere that this creates and the soundscape of everything. A bit of a chaotic feeling. The rhythm is nice, a bit of authenticity! 8.5/10

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 8/10, sounded anime-ish at the beginning until it started getting good for the rest of the track.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Yell Dead Cell

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Hearthstone! I was gonna put one up here as well. x3 8.75/10, not my favorite HS track (it's close) but it's definitely great for card games and whatnot in general. Love the low chants and hums.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • I give 7/10 as it really brings back memory's of old style game track but glad their reintroducing more of an arcadeic like feel.

Got alot of kick to this very catchy and immersive

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, Shall Defend​

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Sounds like a Hollywood score. Quite impressed that this is in a game just for its scale and feel. 7.5/10.

Back