• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    6/10 Beginning sounded like Pokemon Stadium or Colosseum.

Sax solo @2:50 ♥

pkmin3033

7/10. Good track. Never get tired of those "overworld" Castlevania themes from the GBA era. It's a shame we'll probably never get any more of them, but there's always Bloodstained to look forward to!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I wanted to lay down my Revengeance on Meloetta but sadly this theme i cannot make a biased low rating out of it so i give it instead... a Blade Mode Zansetsu out of a Shun Goku Satsu.

The opening part has that sweet mix of ominous and dramatic. The whole tone of said track is really fitting for its title.

The Last Battle: The Capture of Cheng Du (Jin Dynasty)

Possibly one of the greatest if not the greatest Final battle theme in any Warriors series games, and the most suitable way to end the Three Kingdoms Saga. Also one of the few good things from DW7. Dat Opening is really stronk

Last edited:

pkmin3033

4/10. Really not my sort of thing, it's just...irritating. Like 80% of all fighting game OST that doesn't come from Blazblue. xD;

pkmin3033

4/10. It tries so hard to be dramatic and fails utterly because of the miserably poor quality soundfont...I'd be interested in hearing an updated version of it, though.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Time for my basied opinion based ratings so...

Bravely Default OST... as much as i sorta like the game... I have to give this track a.... Dual Bronze Axe Halberds out of a Quad Barrel Triple Spear Launcher. Actually its that good, one of the tracks i actually like.

(I hate rating things based on numbers, but i can't even write long write ups on why your contributions would usually either please me or anything)

This thread needs moar Chaotic Edge. Drakengard - First Chapter ~ On the ground. Requires an acquired taste to enjoy. So Enjoy.

Years
    Hard boss but very good music.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Well you can't really compete with Meloetta, the Musical Pokemon amirite? anyway, RA3 OST. You know what that means? REAL SOVIET DAMAGE over puny american carriers. A Horde of Apocalyse Tanks about to obliterate the US-EU Allied forces out of REAL SOVIET DAMAGE flavored Vodka

Speaking of obvious making fun out of national and/or cultural stereotypes, here's some Spartan Total Warrior OST. Protip, wait for the drop at 1:17

pkmin3033

7/10. Maybe I'm a tad biased...I can remember the bosses you fight when that plays, haha. It also has vocals. Automatic +2 points onto the score from me. It's not an overly offensive medley - despite crawling on the edges of techno - and it really gets your blood boiling in the game.

Let's have something Dragon Age, because I'm too lazy to go digging around for something more obscure right now:

pkmin3033

3/10. Heard one TF2 track, heard them all...a little variety really wouldn't hurt this game any.

It's the 20th Anniversary weekend, so let's have some Pokemon soundtrack:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    If i didn't rate a pokemon BGM especially a Gen 1 piece of music favorably, will i be pelted with Mewtwo's Master Balls to the face? Otherwise, its a 6 3IV Charizards out of a Perfect IV Mega Blastoise. Totally ambiguous rater am i?

Moar Drakengard 1 BGMs. You're a psychotic bloodthirsty mute who seeks to kill, kill, and kill again, and probably forever as long as you wield something in your very fingertips from a sword to a toothbrush. Not even the Spirits of Hell can stop you from your murderous mutilations of morbid rampage.

Back