• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
    5/10 I like when songs add choir, but this one sounds kind of generic. I haven't played the game but from what I've seen, I think the song does fit the game though.

A little bit of Falcom for this thread. Probably my favorite Ys OST (specifically the PC Engine version).

pkmin3033

6/10. It has its charm, but the composition is absolutely awful in places, especially at the beginning.

If we're going old school again...

pkmin3033

5/10. As far as Golden Sun battle themes go, that is one of the least memorable.

I'm bored. More Dark Souls.

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
    9/10

Ahh, the Lorian Princes... I HATE THEM! (But not their music. Their music is AWSOME!) I died FAR to many times to count because of those 2. EVEN LOST 3 HUNDRED THOUSAND SOULS FROM THEM! (Now, that was my fault, but they are STILL hard due to Teleportation Hax.)

I need NieR music to calm myself.

Ahhhhh, music to my ears...(Literally)

pkmin3033

1/10. "Greatest Video Game Music" indeed. Pfft. Even I could compose a better medley than that.

pkmin3033

8/10. I approve. Sounds like something out of Castlevania.

I see your metal remix and raise you a NieR rock remix.

pkmin3033

6/10. One of the few good tracks from the Mass Effect series, but still a very uninspiring Hollywood-esque piece.

pkmin3033

5/10. Thank god the 80s were thirty years ago...

...let's go back a bit further.

pkmin3033

5/10. Better luck next time; you're not going to find it in FFX's soundtrack, I can tell you that much. That's a very average-sounding battle theme...that you'll get very bored of after hearing it on loop for 45 minutes or so >.>

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    8/10, it definitely gives off the feeling that you're in a palace, which is the title of this track.

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam - Big Bang!

pkmin3033

It's funny, it actually plays in a shrine rather than a palace...might be the localisation, I suppose.

Anyways. That gets a 4/10; it's all over the place. The organ bits are nice. The rest of it just sounds like it'd be better suited to a default battle theme.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    6/10

I think this is one of the simplest ones I've posted yet

Just open world exploration music.

pkmin3033

4/10. Must be a pretty dull overworld in the game if they use that for the music.

I'm tired, and it's the weekend. I hereby declare today to be Tetris day:

pkmin3033

6/10. I quite often forget that BioShock actually has music outside of classic old-timey songs...

Back