• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate this pokemon!

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Smeargle Lv. 21
    Triple Kick
    earthquake
    sketch
    -------

tell me what i should make him learn with the scetch attack and he learns it again at level 31, so hurry......

Paradise

Don't PM me
    Years
  • You need to go to the move deleter and delete every move except for sketch. With Sketch, try to get Spore, and with the Sketches you learn at later levels, try to get Baton Pass, Substitute, and Belly Drum. Smeargle has horrible base attack stats so don't bother with moves like Earthquake and Triple Kick.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Spore will be one of the most important moves Smeargle learns. Try to raise a Breloom or Parasect with Spore, then trade it to another game, make a secret base there, mix records, and now you can fight your own Pokemon and give Smeargle a bunch of good moves to learn.

You should aim for a Smeargle with the following moves below so your final Smeargle should be:

Smeargle @Salac Berry
    Spore
    Substitute
    Belly Drum
    Baton Pass

This Smeargle's job is to support its teammates. Put slower opponents to sleep, then Substitute and finally Belly Drum. MAKE SURE your HP is divisible by 4 so that Salac Berry activates when you're at 25% health. After that you can passing +6 attack and +1 Speed to another physical attacker and let them sweep!

or

Smeargle
    Spore
    Endure
    Endeavor
    Quick Attack/Seismic Toss

This Smeargle can attack by itself. If you know your opponent will kill you in one hit, use Endure. Then you'll be faster due to Salac Berry and you can put them to sleep, then Endeavor them to 1 HP, and finally Quick Attack or Seismic Toss to finish them off.

The problem is that Salac Berry can't be obtained if you don't have access to Mirage Island.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Last edited:

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I can't use those moves because i am using a gbc game, and those pokemon havent been invented(i.e. breloom)

Last edited:

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Salac Berry can be gotten from the GameCube games if you have it. You'll need about 15,000 PokeCoupons.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Smeargle is pretty pointless ingame tbh. It's onyl stat up stat up stat up pass pass pass when ingame is only like sweep sweep sweep

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Tecknecly, you did just spam, tht's of topic
    ::>
    Warning

Updates:
    Smergale Lv.43
    Triple Kick
    Earthquake
    quick attack
    Fire punch

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

No he didn't, he was giving his opinion on Smeargle which is what this thread is about.

Next time you ask for help I hope it pertains to an actual Nintendo Pokemon game since that's what this forum is for. We can't help you with hacks since the moves and Pokemon available aren't the same as real games.

Also, stop teaching Smeargle attacking moves since it just a waste of Sketch. At least teach it Sleep Powder and such so it'll actually be of some benefit to your team.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    sorry, but apparently you don't really know what spam is.
    Smeargle isn't really made for Attacking with its amazing 20 Base Attacking stats

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I am not using smerale in a hack, i am playing my pokemon silver and i got smerale in the ruins of alph. Calm down.

What attack should i get rid of to learn scketch at level 51?

triple kick-learned by battling a hitmontop
    earthquake-learn by battling a tyranitar
    fire punch-battled a typlosion
    quick attack- battled a pikachu

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

OH.

You're using a gbc hack. You should've mentioned that in the first post because all the teams nowadays deal with advance.

Still, you can use the Baton Passing set. Just get Spore from Paras or Parasect.

Smeargle
    Spore
    Agility
    Belly Drum
    Baton Pass

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    too small, i can't read it, you wouldn't mind posting it, would you.

Pax Deorum

I probably hate you
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    ~ Spore
    ~ Belly Drum / Agility / Swords Dance
    ~ Recover / Encore / Super Fang
    ~ Baton Pass

@ Leftovers

sure, it's basically the same as AB's

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Yes, it can. All of those attacks can be found in Silver (except Encore, I don't know why that's there)

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • M£A†¥ said:
    Smerge@Leftovers, Confuse Ray, Subitute, Thunderwave and focus punch!

thats more of an aipom set cept return over confuse ray IMO..

anyway take the moveset Pax/AB recommended, its just abt all smeargle can do..

Pax said:
    Smeargle is pretty pointless ingame tbh. It's onyl stat up stat up stat up pass pass pass when ingame is only like sweep sweep sweep

Indeed.

con said:
    too small, i can't read it, you wouldn't mind posting it, would you.

=|

Back