• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raticate, Furret, Linoone or Bibarel?

Raticate, Furret, Linoone or Bibarel?

• Raticate

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Furret

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Linoone

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Bibarel

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    1. Linoone because it is cool but it's also a better Pokémon stats/movewise than Furret, who originally would be my favourite.
    2. Furret is a Pokémon I always had on my Silver version. It's pretty cool.
    3. Raticate is eh, it's sorta good, sorta bad. Never really wanted one.
    4. Bibarel is the devil incarnate.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Cool I just broke the tie between Linoone and Furret (I chose Linoone)

Kasiren

Gyarados Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    Had to choose Furret because it's so dang adorable. I've never bothered to raise any of the others anyway....

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Bibarel.
    Not only is he related to bidoof(which makes him automatic WIN), but he is the one out of those that can actually fight for themselves. He makes a handy HM slave as well, for the evil ones out there.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I would have to choose Linoone. Having the experience training one, it came up very useful on my team. I also think it has the coolest look of them all, and some pretty nice moves to go along with it. Speed is an option I look into, and Linoone also fills in that category.

Close second would be Furret though, it's a pretty cute Pokémon and isn't half bad with Linoone as my first personal favorite of the four.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Linoone: Pick Up. Belly Drum + Salac + Gluttony + ExtremeSpeed
    Raticate: Super Fang. Guts. Strange ability to learn Flame Wheel
    Bibarel: HM slave. Super Fang
    Furret: Uhh... Focus Punch?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Furret is a close second, but I love Raticate. Nasty looking, and fun to use:D

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    Furret, for sure, and partially because I like the TMs/HMs one can teach it. Though I kinda like Raticate, and it also can learn Hyper Fang, which is painful early on, and Super Fang, which halves a foe's HP.

Ironically enough, Bulbapedia says that Furret prey off of Rattatas.

Back