• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raven's and Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Request Dome!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    trap-door57 said:
    Hey Raven..I drew up what Ren looks like and gave it to you..Have you started making it yet?
    I was going to start on it but the my brother wanted to get on, so I'll get on that later.
    opbeta said:
    may i have a charizard unown fusion please?
    Yes you can *goes to make Unknozard.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    opbeta, your request is ready.

BL3NN1X N3B1L1C10U5, I diden't know if you wanted me to also re-color it so I made two.
    None-Re-colored

Re-colored

Thanx for requesting. :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    I find it odd requesting in our thread, but I have a good reason: I suck at Trainer sprites. Hey Raven! *waves* I'd like you to make me into a trainer:

Female,
    long brown hair,
    in a sleaveless white mini dress,
    the dress' skirt is split on the sides so you see a red under skirt,
    the top of the dress shows the sholders and connects to a red choker on her neck,
    red slippers on her feet, and lastly
    a thin belt hanging sideways on her hips, with black and silver pokeballs.

*Looks at request* I'm not sure the game programers could do that, but I hope you'll try! BTW, your Magma Ralts is so cute. *Hugs Ralts*

EDIT: Pokemaster Jonathan, Raven will if he can. He's alot better with trainers that I am. Darts, I'll get on the Rukario/Deoxes right now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    *Looks at Lady DD's request* Dang, I can do that, it will take me a while. I have to leave soon so I'll make the request's when I get back. :D

Latias101

I made this sprite myself!
    Years
    Can i have a Salamance mixed with Charizard? make 2 of them, one as each base and i could choose which one i want please?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Pokemaster Jonathan said:
    um i do not not meen to be rude because i dont no if you are working on it because you skipped my batman sprite i apologise if i am being rude though
    Your not being rude at all. :D I was just busy with my comic so it toke my longer the normal to make it.
    Here it is. ;)

Thanx for requesting. :P

Years
    That is awsome and just in time for the new movie na na na na na naa Batman! Batman thank you very much

also can Lady Demonica make a custom sprite of a cute basic fire wolf please? thank you in advance

Last edited:
    Back