• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr. Im new.

SonicBlue777

Very Expieranced Trainer
Years
  • Ummm... Hey I suppose xD

I'm new to the site and I LOVE Pokemon Shining Gold since my favorite gen was the Johto gen, Ive bin around since the first release of red/blue/yellow days, Ive played all the gens and enjoyed em all.

And after fire red was released I was preying they would make a remake of gold/silver/crystal next, but sadly instead they skipped it and I was dissapointed by that, but Shining gold is amazing so glad I found it ^^

Zel is a god.

Sooo ya...

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • welcome to PC sonicblue yes again Zel has amazed another member, good job Zel, anyways you'll love PC since everyone here is so friendly so you'll make lots of friends too.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, SonicBlue777!

Glad to have you! Another Shiny Gold fan, eh? You're not the first that zel's hack has attracted to PC, and you won't be the last! (It is pretty amazing XD)

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you ever have any questions or just want to say hi!

See you around, and have fun!

Years
  • Hey welcome to PC!
    :) ya Shiny Gold is an awesome game I wish they'd have remade pokemon gold version for the gameboy advance but oh well im still hoping they remake that and possibly pokemon yellow =/
    anyways have fun here on PC

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah yes, the second generation.
    How I yearn for those days again...
    -sigh-

Well, my reminiscing aside, Welcome to the Pokécommunity!
    I'm sure you will simply love it here.

Zel's Shiny Gold is perhaps one of the best ROM hacks that have been created within the last couple of years. Truthfully, I didn't believe it was possible to top Naranja or Quartz, but I was proven very wrong, indeed! I would say a very large chunk of the members that currently reside here originally came to download Shiny Gold.
    (You're like a giant advertisement for PC, Zel! ;D)

Yeah, I don't really see Gamefreak or Ninendo every producing a Gold/Silver remake. Well, I don't see it being a direct remake at least.
    (I have a sneaky suspicion they're going to do some kind of knock-off game set in the Johto region...)

Enjoy your time here, SonicBlue. The Pokécommunity is pretty darn fun and I'm sure you are happy to be apart of it!
    Cheers.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    *Rawr*

Welcome to PokéCommunity. :3
    Read the rules, and if you have any questions about the community, read the FAQ. ;D
    Have Fun~
    ---------------------------
    PS: Sonic is awesome. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    So Zel has attracted yet another member to join... Awesome! =D

Well, we're glad to have you here, PC is a pretty awesome place with awesome members and awesome forum styles :3

I hope you have a great time here! Enjoy your stay.

Back