• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr lions

Years
    First of all, Arcanine is the best pokemon ever. Second of all, i'm new to the forum so hello. Third of all, what are your thoughts on Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey and welcome i also like Arcanine although i dont think its the best at all. I like Oras its gonna be one of the best games finally a hoenn remake one of the most sought after games to be made i cant wait for the battle frontier and we have new Megas! Anyways for more discussion on Oras we have a whole section on it. Any questions? Feel free to pm me! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Thoughts on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, hm... first and foremost, I've been wanting to see remakes of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald for an extremely long time, as they were few of my most favorite Pokémon games, so seeing them finally announced was definitely heart-pumping! Also, I'm very much fond of all mega-evolutions that they're set to debut thus far.

Only thing I dislike is lack of character customization. May and Brendan are already-established characters, so it does make sort of sense to not be able to customize them, but our online players are going to be different, I believe (because in RSE, we were applied as random NPCs when link-cabling, so they'd likely want to base things off that), which would be nice if we were able to freely personalize.

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity, Arcanine! Hope you have a lovely stay here with us. Enjoy yourself! Should you ever need anything--anything at all--I'm here to lend a hand, so feel free to drop a message on my profile any time. See you around, dear.

Years
    I'm excited for mega evolution to meet Hoenn, as I hope they will re-invent several of my favorite pokemon from gen.3. Also, an Arcanine mega evolution would be awesome! I saw some fan-art some people made for mega-evolution, and they were really cool. And, i'm glad that they're incorporating so many things from gen.3.

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
    Years
    Its fun watching lions maim people

Lions are cool. Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you can start a lion fan club if you put your mind to it!

Years
    My thoughts on the Hoenn remakes? Hyped definitely. Not only were they the first Pokemon games I ever played, but they surely had their fans. Anyways, welcome aboard Arcanine!

There have been some disappointments like the aforementioned removal of customization but I still love how cute May's new outfit looks and she is one of my fave female characters in Pokemon to date, and I do look forward to using a lot of the new Mega Evolutions myself. Almost feel like my 11-year-old self again going back to such an iconic region in Pokemon history.

But yay I hope everything is going well and don't hesitate to leave me a message on my profile whenever you are interested in a chat. I'm always happy to lend a hand to you, and have a great time here at PC!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'll never forget my favorite card as a kid. It was a holo-foil japanese Arcanine from a sabrina booster pack. I gave it to a good friend of mine as a birthday present to express my appreciation for him as a friend and then within a couple days he traded the card x__x

Back