• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr

Years
    Well I suppose I should make one of these since I have no idea who anyone is and no one knows who I am. :P

My name's Eric and I just graduated high school last month. Found my old game boy and started playing again so I was looking for information on the newer games (I stopped playing after G/S/C, so it's really weird to have to learn another 200+ Pokemon, haha.) and I stumbled across this forum.

Anyway, I'm heavily into music. I listen to a lot of jazz and I play a lot of rhythm games. I'm going to school to study music education.

I hope that the community embraces me and we all have a good time. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hello Trace! Don't worry, if you like G/S/C, you'll love the new games coming out (Heart Gold and Soul Silver - Remakes of G/S).

Welcome to PC and make sure to read the Rules and FAQ's!! Have a good stay here!

Years
    Normally I don't welcome people, but I was just browsing around sooooo...welcome to the forums ^^ It's really enjoyable here. Everyone's really fairly nice and fair. I've come to like PC a lot :D Well...except when it goes down XD

Back