• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RAWWWR!!!!

Genshu

Idealistic Seeker Of Truth
    Years
    So I just Typed a nice, tastefully long intro, and when i went to post it, it said i wasn't logged in sooo I'm gunna do it short and maybe sweet this time.

I think i had an account here many years ago, but i couldn't possibly remember the password, or the username so..

Hello, My name is Genshu, I'm 19, I've been playing Pokemon for like 12-13 years, not consistently, When i got Blue version for Christmas in 1998. I recently got back into it when they announced Black and White, by playing SS & HG. (Oh, the nostalgia:D)

I decided to register (again) here at The PokeCommunity after trolling a little because it looks like a great forum to belong to, and very active too. I came to discuss the games, trade mons, and possibly battle with some cool people.

and that is my Introduction. I also would like to say, that Black And White might be the best yet. I love how it plays, the story and how it progresses, The visuals aren't bad, and the New Pokemon are quickly growing on me. there is a couple thing that could be improved, but I'd give it a 9.5:)

Back