• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayman Origins

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Is anyone looking forward to Rayman Origins? I have been since I saw it at E3. Today I played the demo and it's really fun :D It's been getting some very good reviews too.

Having Super Mario 3D Land and this to play in such a short space of time feels like Christmas has come early :P

(It's coming out on Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3 this month and 3DS and Vita at a later date BTW.)

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • Love the demo. If the download version of the game is a decent price, totally going to get it. And I'm making it my mission to get the Red Globox skin in the demo.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • It looks like a playable game so I'm kind of looking forward to it. I played the old Rayman games and I don't know if it was just me but I found them really hard and that turned me off from Rayman for like a decade. But after seeing the trailer it looks like I could actually beat the game. So I'm looking forward to this not because I like Rayman but because I might finally be able to say I finished a Rayman game.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm definitely gonna get it once I get the money. It looks as fun and charming as the original Rayman.

inb4 it looks like it was made in Flash.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Cannot wait for this to be released, I'll be getting it for Xbox as soon as we get some pre-owned ones in the shop. Didn't even realise it was coming out on the 3DS at any point, but I think I'll prefer it on a platform as opposed to a handheld, since I originally played Rayman on the PS1.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    This game has perfect graphics.

Literally, this game has reached the point where no matter how powerful future consoles are, no matter how much better their horsepower, Rayman Origins will ALWAYS look absolutely beautiful.

I've owned an Xbox 360 for years, but I still have a standard def CRT tube television hooked up to it. Rayman Origins is the first game I demand to play only in HD.

Due to that I'll wait till the 3DS version comes out. Even if its not HD, I know that game will look beautiful in 3D on that little widescreen. Plus doing so will support my favorite system.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • This game has perfect graphics.

Literally, this game has reached the point where no matter how powerful future consoles are, no matter how much better their horsepower, Rayman Origins will ALWAYS look absolutely beautiful.

I've owned an Xbox 360 for years, but I still have a standard def CRT tube television hooked up to it. Rayman Origins is the first game I demand to play only in HD.

Due to that I'll wait till the 3DS version comes out. Even if its not HD, I know that game will look beautiful in 3D on that little widescreen. Plus doing so will support my favorite system.
    I tried out the demo. I didn't think it looked that great. It reminded me a lot of Castle Crashers. Just average flash game fare.

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension and A Boy and His Blob are far more impressive hand-drawn titles that play to their power limitations.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I didn't really like the demo. I didn't even complete it. I stopped after that lava fly level.

It felt a lot like Donkey Kong Country Returns

Back