• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayquaza club

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    This club is for all the people that like Rayquaza. No it doesnt have to be your favorite pokemon, you just have to like it so please no hate posts. Please post if you would like to join.

Leader:
    iHeather
    Co-Leaders:
    Feline and eric.402
    Members:
    Cobalt_Jolteon
    gryyf
    Beedrill Lover
    Dutchesse
    Vulpix

Last edited:

Feline

Totodile Lover
    Years
    i love Rayquaza my fav legendary i like Rayquaza better than the legendary cats ill join ill be co-leader if you want me to be

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
    omg?

Rayquaza club
    <------------weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.( aint he the cutest thing?)

anyway thats not my point. hi iheather for some reason i found ur thread 10 minutes after that random pm i got from you. =) i would love to apply for co. and also can dat little guy?^ be an hounored guest in your club? he is my pet unknown. and yes i like rauqauza. he is awsome and my second favorite pokemon (first is giratina, of course)

Ps.: Rayquaza club

Rayquaza club
    Rayquaza club
    Rayquaza club
    Rayquaza club Rayquaza club

wewt i got more=)

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Thank you for joining. Feline and Eric, I made you both Co- Leaders. Congratz.
    Also Congratz to our newest member Cobalt Jolteon .

Sorry for such a late reply. I've been grounded for 2 weeks and just got back on.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    Can I please join, Rayquaza ROCKS!!! If anyone likes Eevee and Shinx I'am making a club so keep looking for it please. :)

Vulpix!

The Fox Pokémon
    Years
    I am joining as well Rayquaza rox! Oh and also i will join your club grryf. Also if anyone wants to join mine when it comes out. It's a Celeby club.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I think Rayquaza is only second to Lugia xD I love the crazy little green snake, count me in! =]

Beedrill Lover

Beedrill Rox
    Years
    i like Rayquaza he is kool and i want the club to stay here forever also i dont know why mewtwo is so populor Rayquaza could own Mewtwo well my lvl 100 Rayquaza named Ray could own mewtwo

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Thanks for joining you guys. I added you guys to the member list. Oh and lol I did own a Mewtwo with my Rayquaza. ^.^ Ownage.

Back