• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rayquaza VS. Deoxys: Who do YOU favor?

Rayquaza VS. Deoxys: Who do YOU prefer?

• Rayquaza!

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Deoxys!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Hmm... Ehh... I DUNNO!!! Undecided... *drools* XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie! *grins* X]

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
Years
  • I personally side with Rayquaza. I think both Rayquaza and Deoxys are awesome, but being a Dragon trainer, I pick Rayquaza. XD Feel free to voice your opinions! ^^

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

^ Except Deoxys are faster and can learn Ice Attacks which quadruple pwn Rayquaza.

Anyways, I like Rayquaza better than those grotesque genetic mutations. Although Rayquaza is nothing more than a better Salamence stat-wise, it sure looks cool and packs a punch.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Deoxys. Simple logic.

This mutation can take hits from any pokemon. He is cool because of those transformation. I like the green dragon because he is sleek which was a charactic of the R/S/E pokemon but the mutation is te best. Attack mode Deoxys uses ICe Beam. Boom. Greed dragon falls to ground.

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
  • I voted for Rayquaza as my favourite as it seems more easy to catch plus it looks much stronger.I like Deoxys aswell though as they are better colours.I'm not keen on any of them really as there are much better looking strong and rare Pokemon than them but i mostly like them the same and don't mind choosing any.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Meh,I like both,but I chose Rayquaza over Deoxys.Persoanlly,like Songbird said..I like Dragon type Pokemon better..so yea.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I much prefer Rayquaza, However I do think that Deoxy does have advantages. So even thought I much prefer Rayquaza, Deoxy is also a powerful Pokemon.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Eh... I don't really like either of them too much. They're both kinda... ugly... and I've never really been one to use legendaries in my pokemon teams. So they're kinda equal in my opinion. Maybe Rayquaza>Deoxys *a little* because it's a dragon and dragons are automatically cool.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • I also favor Rayquaza in that it's a true Legendary. I define Legendaries as sonething that's spoken of in legends, and/or is ancient. As much as I like Deoxys, it's really only legendary in the sense that it's considered rare, and is extremely popular. Nothing against Deoxys, but that's how I define the Legendaries.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I like Deoxys and all, but Rayquaza is just cooler XP. And also he seems more powerful... I don't know!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Rayquaza... because he looks cool, and he's a Dragon Type. I love Dragons.

Back