• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RayquazaWrath's Battling Forum: Battle Me!!!!

RayquazaWrath

LOVES to battle and trade!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    I will still battle with you guys. I just suddenly had to get off, and Bigbigman, you can still chose your pokemon, but after today, you won't get it. So you MUST choose today

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    i would like to battle you. your pokemon dont have hacked stats right? and my pokemon are all shiny but legit, ask BIGbigman if you dont believe me.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    ehhem, EXPLOSION and SELFDESTRUCT are NOT part of OHKO Clause. and i can't beleive you would insist that noobs use them.

RayquazaWrath

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    I know. They're not. I just copied this off of Aragornbird's thread, becuase I agreed with them. I didn't know where to put them, so I put them in there

RayquazaWrath

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    I just don't like it. BOTH your pokemon faint, while one of his is still there ;cause it's ghost. But I'm sorry you disagree

RayquazaWrath

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    fine. Did you know you get pokemon from my thread if you win? People are forgetting

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
    i know, i dont really want any of your pokemon.
    theyre all pokemon that people get accused of cheating for.
    i really despise cheaters greatly.
    i dont really want a darkrai on my game.
    it just makes me look like a cheater....

RayquazaWrath

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    Ok, Sorry. The Darkrai IS NOT a cheat. It's a real Movie Darkrai, just cloned, and traded from Japan, to USA. It's still really legit. Just wondering, 'cause you need him to complete National Dex, And then there's Shiny Bagon(green salamence),Blue Gastly(Black Gengar),Yellow Magikarp(Red Gyarados), Orange Latias, and shiny legends, but if you don't want to..............I'm just kinda bored

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
    do you wanna have a single battle?
    i really wanna test out my classic team...
    if i win, you dont have to give me anything.
    i just wanted a quick battle.
    i trust youre not a cheater, i just dont want any of your pokemon.
    :)

RayquazaWrath

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It's just people have been accusing me all night. I will have battle though, I'm on and waiting

Back