• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Rays Tradin' Shop

How many People should get the "Present Box" prize?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    Apparently my HG restarted over since I changed the name. So I just have to breed it with my Pearl. Dont worry for the wait. Im using my flawless Ditto to breed with it so it could have fair ivs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Apparently my HG restarted over since I changed the name. So I just have to breed it with my Pearl. Dont worry for the wait. Im using my flawless Ditto to breed with it so it could have fair ivs.

Alright, just reply when you're ready.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    I don't think Eevees are enough. Do you happen to have a thread I can look at? I'm going to clone a few things later tonight. So if you have an offer I can take it should be ready.

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
    Hmm.. I could give you like 6 or more items if you want. I have alot of tms (just ask which ones you want), stones, shards, heart scales, plates, etc.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    :) Yay finnaly a Kyogre level 100! Look at anything on the list. Ill clone it right away as the others too if you want.

Ooky. Mic, do you happen to have all the power items? I need a few.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    Yah clonings what I do. As for Salamence. Ill get on it. And some others I need to clone.

Darn it. My DS lite needs to charge.

Last edited:

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    Yeah defintly a deal. I think im doing something in my Platinum. Yeah im looking for a shiny Machoke. Ill look around a bit and then start the cloning.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    I think Power anklet is the only one i need. Im also in search of TM01 Focus Punch. Im also intrested in having a Crobatt if you do. I just want to ev one thats all.

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    If we have a deal mine attaching it? Anything entrest you btw?
    How stupid am I? when I was checking for it I accidentally taught it to my machop level 13 :P ah well looks like someone else has it (XD)

edit: what WOULD you trade that shiny deoxys for? Theoretically..
    edit again: dont you need AR to clone -.^

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    How happy would you be if you were the 100th poster hmm? Because the Present box prize is for random events that people ocur. No you do not need an AR to clone if your doing it my way. Darn it no Focus punch. so ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ANYTHING (once again)

Back