• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Re-play trainer battles?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2021
    I'm honestly not sure how dumb this question is.

In emerald, is there a way (not using the VS seeker) that you could re-do a trainer battle? I want battles that can be re-done for mission-like purposes, dunno if it's possible.

Thanks!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    IRC, through a script using the settrainerflag 0x(trainer number) command. :D

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    But trainer flags are boolean and set puts it at 1, should it not be cleartrainerflag?

That would be the logical way but XSE has it the other way round. So set clears and clear sets.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    But trainer flags are boolean and set puts it at 1, should it not be cleartrainerflag?
    Lemme explain my understanding of it as to why it is settrainerflag instead of cleartrainerflag. I think it's because after battling a trainer, it becomes an NPC right? So to battle it again, you have to make it a trainer which explains the "set to trainer flag". :D

Back