• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reach for the stars

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    S Club 7 references FTW

What's your biggest ambition in life? If it's something manageable, do you think you will actually accomplish it in your lifetime? If it's something beyond your wildest dreams, do you think that you'll ever be able to accomplish it at all?

Aaaaaaaaaaand go!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    To be happy. C:
    Pretty lame, but that's it, it doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing so long as I'm happy(:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    To excel at something I love to the point where I feel like I've achieved godhood at that specific field, like drawing or swordplay for example hehe.

I know it's gonna take a lot of years to get really good at either subjects but I feel confident enough to at the very least try and whatever happens I'll be happy as long as I can still enjoy what I love doing.

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    That's really tough for me. I guess all I want to do in life is to attain enough money so I don't have to worry about anything anymore really. An ambition I want is free time. To get free time, I have to be busy early.

I think that's possible, it will just take a long time. I just need to get some sort of stable job, keep it for oh so many years, then retire. I just want to relax.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    To be up to level at playing the bassoon and at performing music in general.

I don't know how possible that is for me, but that goal is all I have right now so I have got to go for it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't know of any good ambitions, but I guess it's to just be successful in anything important I do (like a job).

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    My biggest ambition in life is simply to have a successful career/job, to earn money, so that I could help and support my family whenever they need something, and of course to have a great life. :)

Years
    Total. Universal. Domination. As of right now, such an ambition is vastly beyond my reach and probably will be for my entire life span. Still, who knows what the future holds. Underestimate me at your own peril.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hmm, this is a pretty difficult question. For me, at least. It's probably because I'm not really sure of what my 'biggest' ambition is; I'm still trying to figure out, actually. But at the same time, there are loads of things that I want to do; some pretty crazy and out of this world, some 'normal' and for some, one lifetime isn't enough. For example, becoming a pirate or something, lol. Confusing, eh?

Harebrained

Switch to decaf? Never!
    Years
    At this point, I mostly want to have fun with friends, finish college, and find work that doesn't make me miserable.

I think one of the worst things in the world is to have to show up every day at a place you hate and put up with people who make you feel awful about yourself. Our lives are short and troubled enough. Even if my job doesn't pay very well or bring me any respect, I want one that makes me feel fulfilled, not depressed, especially if part of the problem is being under poor management. Someday I'd like to be that one manager that everyone lets out a sigh of relief when they hear is on that day - those are truly gems of people.

I think in some places, it's actually company policy to promote the biggest jackasses they can find.

However, I'd also like to start working with local environment and wildlife conservation. Chances are, what with me already being in a totally different field of study, that it will just be volunteer work. It's high on the list, though.

Oh, and I'd like to publish some of my writing someday, or at least write a beloved series or a few esteemed pieces in my own communities.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    To live life without no regrets is the only ambition I can think of at the moment.
    I don't think this will be too difficult to achieve.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
    Oh man I think I love you.
    I thought I was one of the only people who still loved S Club...!!

My biggest ambition, really, is just to travel the world. I want to be a pilot, or at least a flight attendant if that doesn't work out, so I'm praying that will somehow happen. Africa and South America are the places I want to visit most.
    (My impossible dream would be to have my own mini plane I could fly anywhere whenever I wanted. Chances of that? 0%.)

I also hope to eventually settle down with my boyfriend of many years one day and live in Tuscany!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I think my biggest ambition would be to get accepted into MIT. I also really want to get some sort of office job that pays enough money so I'm not living paycheck-to-paycheck.

And yeah, I think I can do both. But I do overestimate myself sometimes. xD

Years
    The only ambition I have right now is to become a better writer. It's my favorite hobby, after all. One day I hope to get to the point where I can start handling criticism and maybe post it online, but I'm too afraid to take that first step. >_<;;

I wish I had ambitions for my future career, though. I'm living day-by-day and have no long-term goals right now. It's a big mess. *sighs*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, I'd really like to become supreme dictator of the universe. Chances of it happening: 0%.

I guess more realistically, I'd like to become filthy rich at whatever job I can do in order to get my money. Which also seems like a lost cause at the moment because I have no employment at all :/

I also want an executive position :)

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    My only long-term ambition is to live a lovable, quiet, content life, with my wife, children and all that. I don't desire anything extreme, actually, never did. For some reason though, that seems more difficult than something demanding, in my mind.

Back