• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reaching out (Looking for friends =D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizimiru

Shmew The Mew Hybird
Years
  • Hey, im new to this form.. and well, hoping to contact some people around the webs who love pokemon like i do.. i have pokemon X and Y both me and my boyfriend play! we also plan on getting as much as we can... we also collect RL pokemon stuff and so much more, im hoping to reach out and have fun in game and out of game with all of you! we also have a FB page we are trying to make and well, may need help with it but need time to get to know people and get things planed... but heck, im hoping we can all have fun! im also looking for around my age, in there 20s or so, im 26 and my bf is 22, we love to have fun with pokemon =D

well, i have many ways of contact.. like messangers, here and so on.. heres some ways of contact!!

Email: [email protected]
    FaceBook: (Look up Shizimiru i should come up as Catherine Buckel)

ALSO! my friend code on 3DS is...
    1907-9215-2508 (PM ME YOURS SO I MAY ADD!)

hope to contact others and play and have fun!!! =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! It's amazing to see older Pokemon players like you :D I'm Megan, and it is a pleasure to meet ya. :) You can always reach out and have fun with many friends here. With PC, it's super easy to make new friends, which is why you should thank the invention of friend codes <3 (thanks Nintendo!).

Visit the XY section where all the fun of XY takes place there. Share your FC's discuss the Pokemon, discuss the gameplay in general. It's full of so much festivities there, and you are more than welcome to partake in it. :D

Well, I hope you have a great time here! Don't hesitate to contact any staff member in bold colors, as they are more than welcome to help out <3 See ya around and have fuuuuun.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity! We have trading, battling, as well as chating about numerous topics. Feel free to explore. :D Have fun here lol. I hope you will stay for a while.

Welcome to the forums! It's amazing to see older Pokemon players like you :D I'm Megan, and it is a pleasure to meet ya. :) You can always reach out and have fun with many friends here. With PC, it's super easy to make new friends, which is why you should thank the invention of friend codes <3 (thanks Nintendo!).

Visit the XY section where all the fun of XY takes place there. Share your FC's discuss the Pokemon, discuss the gameplay in general. It's full of so much festivities there, and you are more than welcome to partake in it. :D

Well, I hope you have a great time here! Don't hesitate to contact any staff member in bold colors, as they are more than welcome to help out <3 See ya around and have fuuuuun.

Lol beat me to it, the welcoming. Lol you greeted fair and square. XD

Last edited:

Shizimiru

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! It's amazing to see older Pokemon players like you :D I'm Megan, and it is a pleasure to meet ya. :) You can always reach out and have fun with many friends here. With PC, it's super easy to make new friends, which is why you should thank the invention of friend codes <3 (thanks Nintendo!).

where all the fun of XY takes place there. Share your FC's discuss the Pokemon, discuss the gameplay in general. It's full of so much festivities there, and you are more than welcome to partake in it. :D

was actually going to ask, i have a way to maybe help out with TONS of pokemon stuff, contests and so on, think any of that would be a good idea? i love making contests and helping people get things.. was maybe planing on getting an extra x and y and maybe a 3DS for a HUGE contest and to help promote my pokemon group on FB

Welcome to Pokecommunity! We have trading, battling, as well as chating about numerous topics. Feel free to explore. :D Have fun here lol. I hope you will stay for a while.

Lol beat me to it, the welcoming. Lol you greeted fair and square. XD

x3 tyty i cant wait! i hope to be able to do alot of good here =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2013
    Hello nice to see a crowd of people closer to my age. You can find my thread named "Whats Up :D" to get my story.
    Wouldn't posted a link but i guess I need 15 posts to put up URLs.

Years
  • Hiii there and welcome! Ooh gosh your avatar is so cute. I'm such a sucker for those animated animal pictures.. eee. xDD;

And hey, my boyfriend and I play as well! We both adore Pokemon. If you collect merchandise why not post in the Show your Collection thread?! I'd totally love to see what merch you have so I can be jealous and all that. I have some toys, figures, cards, and etc but not too much to really consider it a collection.. but maybe when I have more disposable income I'd get more. They're all so adorable.

As for helping with events, it depends what kinds of events you have ideas for. :o If you'd like to hold an event about the Pokemon world as a whole that isn't limited to the games/anime/etc then that'd likely fit under Pokemon General, for example. You would definitely have to ask the moderators for permission first, though! They're listed either at the top or bottom of the board you're viewing. Good luck and enjoy your time on PC! Seems like you're going to fit in awesomely.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hey, I'm also new, in my 20's (20 to be exact) and love pokemon!

I should be getting a 3DS this weekend and will add you. The pain of seeing Pokemon X&Y launch without being able to play it was just soul destroying >:(

Shizimiru

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • Hiii there and welcome! Ooh gosh your avatar is so cute. I'm such a sucker for those animated animal pictures.. eee. xDD;

And hey, my boyfriend and I play as well! We both adore Pokemon. If you collect merchandise why not post in the link thread?! I'd totally love to see what merch you have so I can be jealous and all that. I have some toys, figures, cards, and etc but not too much to really consider it a collection.. but maybe when I have more disposable income I'd get more. They're all so adorable.

As for helping with events, it depends what kinds of events you have ideas for. :o If you'd like to hold an event about the Pokemon world as a whole that isn't limited to the games/anime/etc then that'd likely fit under link for example. You would definitely have to ask the moderators for permission first, though! They're listed either at the top or bottom of the board you're viewing. Good luck and enjoy your time on PC! Seems like you're going to fit in awesomely.

messaged you =D hope i can do something hehe

Ohh a toy boy, you so lucky ;)!
    Hi I'm Elyzyn, new here too! Welcome to the forums!
    24 here :D

i shall add you, also can add my skype and my friend code too! its in my profile and siggy =D

Hey, I'm also new, in my 20's (20 to be exact) and love pokemon!

I should be getting a 3DS this weekend and will add you. The pain of seeing Pokemon X&Y launch without being able to play it was just soul destroying >:(

YAY! i cant WAIT i love playing this game hehehe

Last edited:

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
  • hey Shizimiru the name is Ragin nice to meet its good to see older people still playing the game i loved since i was a kid but anyways welcome to PC hope you enjoy this sweet site it was nice meeting you

Shizimiru

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hey Shizimiru the name is Ragin nice to meet its good to see older people still playing the game i loved since i was a kid but anyways welcome to PC hope you enjoy this sweet site it was nice meeting you

hehe, its nice to meet you as well! hope we can chat sometime =D

Years
  • welcome to the forum! :)
    It's nice to see another person mid 20s! AND who has a toy boy too *high fives* my bf is 20 and luckily he is into pokemon aswell! :)
    I collect pokemon items too, would love to see what sort of things you collect!
    Hope you have a fab time here, everyone seems lovely ^^

Shizimiru

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • Hi and welcome! No doubt that you'll love it here, everyone is really nice and helpful :)

its true, i love it here and hope to help out and have alot of fun =)

welcome to the forum! :)
    It's nice to see another person mid 20s! AND who has a toy boy too *high fives* my bf is 20 and luckily he is into pokemon aswell! :)
    I collect pokemon items too, would love to see what sort of things you collect!
    Hope you have a fab time here, everyone seems lovely ^^

hehe, should add my 3ds code and be friends, maybe talk on skype and so on i love making friends and having fun =D i love it here, and my bf is working alot so im on here a bit more as i work online and play pokemon~ cant WAIT to talk and get to know the people here =D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back