• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~REACTIONS~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • This is for both Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colosseum. When you first saw Miror B in these games what was your reaction towards him?

When I first saw him, I couldn't stop laughing and his Afro reminded me of Candy

:t354:TG

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • Oh, I remember my reaction quite well, considering the pain when I dropped my controller onto my left foot. Other than the fact he annoyed me, I was hilariously stunned. I liked him better in Colosseum though, no contest. In XD he doesn't seem himself and it kind of lost its magic, although in my opinion I think XD killed off pretty much everything.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I wondered how Michael Jackson made it into a Pokemon game. His music was more epic in XD, but he was pretty damn stupid in XD too. His persona and strength in Colosseum win, but music goes to XD just because I didn't like that salsa mamba stuff.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    After I stopped laughing, I turned to my little sister and was like: "Wait, is that a man?!" She shrugged. I'm still not to sure. XDDDD

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
  • LOL, i haven't played the game so I searched him on Bulbapedia, he looks like Jimmy T from the WarioWare Wii game! He looks really wierd.

Back