• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REAL couples??!

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    How about Crimsongemshipping? Crimson is kind a reddish color and crystal is a type of gem I think?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    How about Crimsongemshipping? Crimson is kind a reddish color and crystal is a type of gem I think?

I would only resort to long names if shorter names aren't cutting it, personally. :x

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Well TECHNICALLY they're not together... because RUBY won't mention the time where he and Sapphire confessed ^^;.

I think they are the closest to canon of the "heros and heroines".

Oh and Gracefulshipping is def. canon.

The shippings that have a big chance is:

RedxYellow
    RedxMisty
    RubyxSapphire

One sided Shippings:

Yellow->Red (maybe Red feels the same way...)
    Silver->Blue (it looks that way, but i could be wrong :/)

Shippings i COULD see happening:

CrystalxGold
    GreenxBlue
    DiamondxBerlitz
    PearlxBerlitz

Fan couples:

Everyone else XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Well TECHNICALLY they're not together... because RUBY won't mention the time where he and Sapphire confessed ^^;.

Oh and Gracefulshipping is def. canon.

It's amazing to find the parallels between RubyxSapphire and WallacexWinona.

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    In a way, I'm glad Franticshipping isnt Cannon. Lets me match Ruby and Sapphire with others ^^ Though I still love it (it's the closest to Cannon because they did confess)

The shippings I like:
    Luckyshipping (It's cute and hinted in FRLG)
    Oldrivalshipping (Not as much as Lucky but still)
    Feelingshipping (Just a little and FRLG hints it a few times)
    Specialshipping
    Mangaquestshipping
    Franticshipping
    Chosenshipping (onesided though)
    Viridianshipping (My current favorite X3)

Insane ships made by my friend and me because of our fanfic: Hotel Evil:

Lithiumshipping (Silver/Sapphire)(I kinda like farawayshipping even though May and Paul havent met yet)
    Silver/Berlitz (I guess it could be called Mangaikarishipping)
    Berlitz/Gold (Fave weird shipping.)

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Chamo-chan, you don't have a point...

3.) Even though they confessed, they are not completely together. Ruby forgot about the confession after they destroyed the Blue and Red orbs.

Ruby can pretend to forget about it. If he really forget, why does he was so worry when Spenser was trying to talk to Sapphire?? If Ruby forgot, it must have a reason. And why Sapphire still remember?? Ruby just afraid of embarress and pretend to be "Forgetting".

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014

well im confused...
    i mean i think that ruby wouldnt talk about it cuz of sapphire's feelings...
    if i told someone that i like him/her then i dont think i wouldnt feel right if the one starts to talk about it o.O

or maybe he thought that they didnt NEED to talk about it cuz they like each other so then maybe itll just become a couple without having to talk about it...

or he just forgot o.O
    but then sapphire began to talk about it so then he remebered but they didnt have the TIME to talk cuz they got tha phone call

but still, when we arrive at the emerald saga maybe ruby and sapphire got a bit closer to each other so maybe itll still become a couple ;p

hope i told everything right o.O

Hoennshipperxxx

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It's Pokemon. I don't think very many people are going to truly get together.

Ruby and Sapphire probably are, otherwise they wouldn't have confessed anything. Unless...Sapphire and Wally start dating!

No. Wally and I start dating...;D

Back