• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Introduction

Atri Luna

Bigg Seksy
Years
  • Hello! I'm AtriLunathe same new user from the previous welcome room thread! I apologize for the trade request/semi-intro that I put up. I just wanted to say I'm happy to be a part of this community! Sheep, super moderator of the site has talked with me a bit
    and made a very friendly first impression:). I quit playing pokemon from 2012-2013, a decision which I regret. But now since I'm back on pokemon, I thought I'd put myself out there a little bit more and try to develop a more intimate knowledge of the game so I can better my experience and increase the amount of fun I have playing the game. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on Gen. 5 for the time being but should be on Gen. 6 soon(yaaay!). But until then you can mostly find me in the Gen. 5 forums. If you are interested in becoming my in game friend my friend code is in the previous thread that I posted. Also, leave your friend code in the replies or comments on this thread. Wishing you the best of luck in Catching em All!-Atri Luna/ Jacob

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's okay! No harm donnne! It's wonderful to meet you Jacob, and welcome to PC, my new pal! <3

It's great that you've returned to pokemon though, and I hope when the time comes for when you get pokemon X or Pokemon Y, I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy the games! And yes, the Gen 5 board, in the meantime, is always there for you to discuss the Gen 5 games. Always happy to meet someone who's into the gen 5 games, so, I hope that we'll discuss those games with you very soon! I also recommend checking out the Gen IV & V Quick Trade Thread if you would like to post your friend code in there, and trade amongst other users who have the 5th gen games. <3

Anwyays, I'm wishing you all the best on your gaming adventures, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay on PC! If you have any questions about anything, you can contact any one of the mods, like myself! Always happy to help. ^^ Be seeing you, and cheers!

Years
  • welcom bck 2 pokecoomunittie enjuy yo sty -dizco somby (TRANSLATION: Welcome back to PokeCommunity! Enjoy your stay. -Disco Zombie/WWTEpicFail)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hiya AtriLunathe, super glad to see that you made an introduction. :-3 Always a good choice. Welcome to the forum!

But yeah.. if I ever quit playing Pokemon I'd definitely regret it. Been a huge fan since I was 8 years old and hoping never to stop - it's really fun and has helped me make so many friends. I'm considering replaying through Black 2 soon since I moved all my important Pokemon over to X and still have my DS Lite so that's exciting. :) Probably going to choose Tepig this time around as I don't think I ever used him. Better late than never!

Glad to see you're participating in the fifth gen board, we love having new faces over there. Unova is one of my favorite regions so I share your love for it, though you're definitely going to like the sixth generation when you start that up as well. Good luck with your trades and battles and I certainly hope you make many friends. No doubt about that!

See you around and of course you can let me or another staff member know if you need anything. We're glad to help!

Years
  • That's great you learned from your mistake last time, but nice to see you finally made a proper introduction. Welcome aboard Atri!

And I'd probably never quit Pokemon because the fandom is so fun and exciting and it keeps making up so many reasons to regret quitting ever. I know that at my age people have been mocking me for still liking Pokemon. Glad to see you've been having fun already, 5th Gen was a pretty cool generation I admit, for its powerful story and while many hated its Pokemon, most were personal faves in my eyes. I'm sure that will make you want to stick around for more.

Well, I do hope to see you around and if you need help ask any of the staff members or I'm always happy to discuss Unova with you and how cool it was. Have fun Atri and take care!

- Hikari

Back