• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life Name

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    My sisters name is Michelle if it makes you feel better ^^
    Lol, well I was just joking. =P I knew Michele is a really common name, especially in America.

Years
    Hm.. my name is Mark... yay?
    And my middle name is almost the same as Leonhart, as in Squall Leonhart... i feel so special..

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I would have never figured that out Catriona!XD

I just don't feel comfortable giving out my name, so I guess I won't reveal it.*Uneasy*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This was kinda neat...

Not many people spell my name like I do, most have it 'Kaylee' or something. >_> Well, in my brother's old class, there was another girl named Kayleigh, who spelled her name exactly like mine! And my mom asked her dad where he got that name, and he said it was from this exact song that my mom got my name from! O_o

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    I would have never figured that out Catriona!XD

I just don't feel comfortable giving out my name, so I guess I won't reveal it.*Uneasy*
    Heh, I'm too obvious. Don't worry about your first name, nobody can hunt you down just knowing that. =P

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
    I was thinking (which is big for me XD), but I wish my name was changed to either, Elizabeth, Samantha, Melinda.

I just notcied two of the names (Elizabeth and Melinda) come from my two fave shows XD (Elizabeth is the name of one of my fave chars on ER and Melinda is the name of the first witch in the Warren line on Charmed, but I think I am spelling it wrong XD)

Back