• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life Pokemon Items

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Wow. o_o That's actually neat. XD I'd like to ride on that. +shot+ </nerd>

Wasn't there a Pok?mon plane in Japan? o.o

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I'm sure alot of fans do, CFG. XD I'd give just about anything to see and buy some of the plushies in the Pok?mon Centers there. ^^;;

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Actually, things like this arn't very rare in Japan.

Last time when I went back to meet my grandma (which was last December), everything was Howl's Moving Castle... even the bus.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    OMG! Pokemon Trains! Japanese obsession... They have subway trains colored like Pokemon, have Pokemon stuff inside, has Pokemon episode screenings, and the guys riding it are like "whatever"-ish, and they don't realize how lucky they are to ride a train as cool as that. I'm impressed.

Someone buy me one of those trains for christmas ^_^ !

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Pokemon curry, Pokemon noodles, Pokemon kid's toothpaste &brush, Pokemon cakes....

I saw all these in Hong Kong =o=||||||

I also saw, on internet, pokemon underwears @@|||

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    And let's not forget the good ol' Pokemon Macaroni & Cheese noodles! XD Behold! =O

I know one thing...I want to fly in one of those Pokemon airplanes. XD I would become the epitome of coolness to be seen in one of those. :O~

~Kelsey

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OMGEE! Da Car! one thing you can sport out on the street that would be both pokemon AND cool. No one would laugh if I rode this to school (when I can drive) they'd be 'holy crap! You have a custom beetle! =o' *drools* I want that car....

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    jynx said:
    ...Pokemon cakes...

At least we have that in Singapore...

Chibi-chan said:
    OMGEE! Da Car! one thing you can sport out on the street that would be both pokemon AND cool. No one would laugh if I rode this to school (when I can drive) they'd be 'holy crap! You have a custom beetle! =o' *drools* I want that car....

You haven't seen the Japanese version yet...

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Typhlozion said:
    And let's not forget the good ol' Pokemon Macaroni & Cheese noodles! XD Behold! =O

I know one thing...I want to fly in one of those Pokemon airplanes. XD I would become the epitome of coolness to be seen in one of those. :O~

~Kelsey
    There is?

I want to photograph the Pokemon plane that travels London<-->Tokyo.

Back