• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life + Real Pokemon = One Real Adventure! *Sign Ups*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
Years
  • Kristofer Woke Up At 9AM as Usual Today and hurried to put something on and rushed outside to go to the Prof's lab. Taking His time he walked along looking at what different pokemon could be spotted around the place. When He Got To Profs Lab He Sat outside waiting for the other trainers to come.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I turned around to face the door and left a note on it to say where I had gone. I then headed done the sidewalk and into the slightly misty weather. I walked a long for a while without seeing a soul. I looked up at the cloudless morning sky and smiled.

"A really nice day for a walk." I said to myself. I shortly arrived ,after that, at Professor Minty's lab. I smiled to myself as I walked up to it. I couldn't wait for my own pokemon.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • That day, I had gotten up at three AM so that I'd be able to get enough distance between me and here... And found that the lab wasn't open yet. I had been going stir crazy, pacing back and fourth, and on one of my longer walks, i noticed I wasn't alone when I arrived back at the lab...

OOC: sorry for the short post, but it's very early here, and letting you all know I'm still in.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • A woman, most likely the boy's mother, moved down the hallway from her bedroom, trudging across in soft slippers. The boy looked up from his breakfast, smiled, and informed her: "I'm goin' back down to the 'Hole to try an' get 'dat Blue Gator 'gain." Although heavy in accent, she nodded her head, as if she understood.

"Just don't go an' get yerself hurt, ya hear?" she asked. Unlike my mom, I have Black hair, compared to her Blonde. With her Blue eyse to my Green, we looked barely related. "I won't. Not now, not eva'." I picked up my pack, filled with everything I'd need this afternoon, and walked for the door.

"Bye!" I called. As the screen door swung open, I felt the morning heat blast unto my skin and body. Reflexively, I donned my Sunglasses and continued towards the Watering hole I first saw the Blue Croc.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: wow I'm very late to reply, so I will make a really short reply

ic: I woke up at 7:00 am, my parents were sleepy, I wasn't hungry so I decided to go to the Prof.'s lab, and just like that I went. Already there, I saw the Proffesor, "Hi!, can I have my new pokemon? please?" I asked.

ooc: sorry if I made it too short , or extremely short , please let me know and correct my mistakes

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • After Sittin outside the Profs Lab for around 15 minutes , Kris decided to go in. As He Opened the door he noticed to other people in there who he said "hi" to then went to stand next to them.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • (You can make things longer by doing more in each post.)

Traversing the mucky swamp, he trugdes through the thick muck. Each time he lifts his boot, it's covered even deeper in the Brown mud. "Where are you, ya littl' devil?" he brushes aside a brush of reeds, then stops as he hears a thick *Glub*. Slowly, he sets the reeds back, then slowly, crouched, traverses his way to the sound. "You're mine 'dis time ya littl' rascal!" He leaps into the bushes, then lands face first in the mud, on top of a small Blue Alligator. "HAH!" he mudwrestles the little beast, wallowing around as it puts up a big fight.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • While Paige was sleeping a Pokemon escaped from it's ball and went into her dreams............ Dream "HI!" a handsome guy said to Paige Paige "Hi.......?" Guy" "you better wake up and get a gastly or else!" Paige "alright I like gastlys!"

Years
  • Chris wandered along the streets, talking to his friend as he went. He eventually came to the place where this pokemon guy was supposed to hang out. A piece of thin board was taped onto the side of the letter box and in permenant texta "Professor Minty's lab" was written. He looked up the drive and on a large shed half behind the house the same words were written. Chris walked around the back and saw a few kids approximately his age hanging around as well. He didn't know what they were doing so he just strugged his shoulders, smiled at the taillow he met and knocked on the shed door. A man aged in the early twenties answered a smile plastered across his face.

"Hello, hello come in kids, don't be scared!" He beamed to all of us outside.

He wore a white lab coat over a blue shirt and black trousers. His hair was dark and his eyes a deep hazel. He had a happy go lucky attitude that followed him everywhere and seemed to rub off on everyone one.

All of us outside took his invitation and entered the shed, all of us were suprised at what we saw. The left wall was covered in shelves that made small squares across the wall. Each box housed a single red and white ball that some of the people would know as a pokeball but in Chris's case, he didn't have a clue about anything to do with pokemon. The right wall had a bench across its length and on it sat several computers and other electrical equipment. The back wall was covered in pictures of pokemon from many various sources. After taking this all in Chris started to talk to the professor.

"Professor Minty I came here today because I found this bird pokemon thingy. I like it and I think it likes me but I have no idea if it has a name or anything else about it. I wasn't 'into' pokemon before but I sorta like them now. Do you think you could help me?" Chris held a hopeful face.

The professor gave a small chuckle before answering. "Information? I can give you that and much more but I'll start with the basics. The pokemon there on your shoulder is called a taillow. Its a he by the way as well. From the way its sitting on your shoulder I would say that it does like you and may want you to be its trainer."

"Trainer?" Chris asked, puzzled.

"You never have had anything to do with pokemon before have you? Well I can help you there as well. A trainer is a person who captures pokemon and battles with them. They use these to keep pokemon in but in some cases the pokemon, or sometimes the owner, don't like to stay in the pokeballs and so they stay out. Here touch the taillow with this and you'll become its trainer." The professor held out a pokeball as he explained what it was and Chris took it.

Chris touched his newfound friend with the spherical object and he got turned into red light and disappeared. This suprised Chris and he dropped the pokeball on accident. He picked it back up again and pushed the button releasing his taillow. "Can I give him a name? I don't think anything should go without a name." The professor nodded and Chris pronounced his taillow as now being named Alpha.

OOC: Ok everyone can control the prof just to get there pokemon, nothing else. I have decided that we will start out in pairs and these are the randomly picked pairs:
    Espeon and Umbreon with paige pelletier
    Shineyelectrode with myself
    Burne Starcofski with Max Hunter
    Dragon Paw with Kristofer
    Once everyone has recieved their pokemon I will post some more. No pokedexes, Pokenavs or anything like that yet, I will explain that stuff when everyone has a pokemon partner.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I walked up to Professor Minty. "Hiya! I was hoping you might be able to get me a Pokemon. Can you?" I asked a bit bluntly.

Professor Minty nodded. "Well what kind of pokemon do you want?" he asked.

"I think a dragon-like pokemon would be cool." I said. Professor Minty nodded and walked away. He came back holding a pokeball.

"This pokeball contains a Charmander. Take care of her well." he said as he handed the pokeball to me. I grinned at him and stepped away so the others could talk to him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I walked up to the professor, and asked "I like to think ahead, would you happen to have a Horsea?" The professor seemed slightly unerved by my stare, but nonetheless said "Yes, actually. Here!" Handing what I knew to be a poke-ball, I had done a lot of reading about pokemon before I had decided to leave home, there was so much news about them already, despite how long they had been around.

OOC: DP, check the other RP in here we're both in, needs posting.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "May I have a Pikachu?" I asked to the proffesor. "yea , right away....." the prof. went to a room and in just a few seconds he brought a Pikachu, thhat was walking on the floor, "here you go!" the proffesor said "I will have a Pikachu that will be outside of his pokeball all the time?" I said, "um I think yes, all Pikachu hates to be in a pokeball, and if you excuse , more ppl are waiting" the Prof. walked away from me , and I just was infront of that 'happy' Pikachu, then the yellow pokemon jumpen on my head , he shaked his tail and a pokeball fell right onto my hand. "I think this is your pokeball,right?......well if you want , you can be outside!" I walked out the building of the Prof. and I was surprised that I had a Pikachu with me.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • (Oh we have to go to the Prof? Oh well, I'll incorperate this somehow...)

Thrashing wildly, the croc's random movements start to slow as it tires. Seeing his chance, Burne hits it atop the head, knocking it temporarily unconcious. The deadweight drags him deeper into the muck. "Mahn, 'dis littl' beastie's heavy." he slowly moves across the muck towards the bank. One he's fully out of the sludge, he shakes off the excess and traverses home through the Underbrush.

"Ma, I caught 'da Gator!" I cried. "That's nice honey. Now bring it in here so we can skin it." she called from the sink, washing the dishes. "Skin it? Why? He's too cool." from behind him, the little blue walks in on it's hind legs. Then looks lovingly up at Burne. "And he gav' me'a pretty darn good figh' too. Havn't had a challenge like him inna'while." he rubs the top of it's skull with his open left palm. "But you heard, didn't you? They were looking for an escaped Pokemon. They decribed it as a Blue Alligator." she informed him.

Years
  • OOC:
    Myself said:
    We are in a city called Hobart but on the outskirts, the suburbs more than the real city. You are making your way to the Professor's "lab" (It's not much more than a big shed) for some reason or another.
    Ok burne you are a 10 year old kid who hates sports, do you know alot of 10 year olds who hate sport that wrestle crocs, even if the crocs are only 2 feet tall? Last time I checked, suburbs didn't have swamps. You need to get to the professor's lab in one post or your character will not be incorperated into the story line.

Paige I will boot you from this RP if you do not improve. Your last post was awful, no where near a good RPing standard. It was also scripting and although it isn't banned, it should be. I will give you an extra chance but don't blow it.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • OOC: I am sorry! Don't kick me out!

Paige let out the ghastly and smiled "Hi there so do you want to be in your poke ball or out of it?"
    Ghastly: "ghas ghas" Paige "I will take that as a no!" *watches the others get their pokemon........

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • (Oops, missed that detail. LOL, I thought I got past mistakes as simple as that...)

Looking up and down frantically at the map he was given by his mom, he traversed his way to the Lab. The map, hand-drawn, was rather bad, barely even to scale he noted. "So, you're a fugitive," he started, "Why'd ya run?" he looked down at his companion. Although it wasn't human, he could tell that there was a spirit of adventure in it's stride. "Just wanted to explore a bit, I'll bet." he chuckled, rounding a corner. "Now, according to this badly-drawn, poor excuse for a map, we should be right in front of it." he stopped to look at a white building directly infront of him, with a small sign that read: "LABORATORY". "Ironic, such a small sign for such a big researching industry." he noted, as he passed through the doors, where a few people were allready standing inside. "Excuse me, I'm looking for the porfessor?" he asked.
    "That would be me. I see you found that runaway Totodile." she observed. A woman said from the back of the group of people.
    "There, now go to her." I told the Totodile. It looked at me, then the Professor.
    "It can be a little stubborn sometimes." she walked over, and it flinched backward. I felt a grip around my leg, then she started pulling it. That's when I fell to the floor. "Ow!" I cried.
    "Oh my, are you okay?" she asked, releasing her grip.
    "Yeah." I replied, standing up.

"I think it's rather attached to you." she informed.
    "Yeah, in more than one way too." I joked.
    "Well, why don't you take care of it for a while?" she suggested.
    "Sure, where's the harm?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back