• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

real.

real.

sea dragon master.
Years
  • Wassup. What should I say...

I started my pokemon adventure with my pikachu Pokemon Gold. I have watched the anime as a kid, and have always been playing Gold. Slowly I have moved away form pokemon, but the respect for the amazing game called Gold will always stay with me. Hehehe...

You probably won't see me me posting outside the Romhacking section often...

My other interests are soccer (Real Madrid<3), Taekwondo, rom-hacking, music (kpop, jpop, jrock), and more.

By the way I love Back to the Future. Yes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your Kingdra (or Seadra?) avatar.. it's nostalgic <3

Hey there, btw. :D So Gold is your favorite Pokemon? Though it's basically the same thing, I like Silver myself. Only difference between those games is the Pokemon featured.

Are you interested in ROM Hacking, btw? It looks like you found our awesome Emulation section. You'll find everything there, from tools, tutorials, advice on making your own hack, and also our library filled with hacks finished by our very own members of PC. It's quite a large and active community, so join the fun!

Sooo, get settled here and make yourself at home. <3 If you need help getting around the forums, just send me a PM, and I'll help ya! :3 See ya around :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Megan! You don't recognize Kingdra when you see one? xD

Welcome, real. :3 Gold was one of my first games too, after Yellow and Ruby though. Like Meg said, there is a fine hacking section here on PC, where you'll probably thrive. But be sure to check out the other sections as well, as there are many aspects of pokémon that you might discover here if you want to.

(and I love Back to the future as well. The third movie was the first I watched, but the others are great too :3 )

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Okay, all these old sprites that I'm seeing makes me want to use one too! Welcome aboard, by the way! I've also been an old-gamer, and even though my first game was Pokemon Yellow what had gotten me really into Pokemon was the whole second installments - G/S/C. I had Gold and Crystal and whenever I think about the past, I couldn't forget about all the good memories that I made back then together with some of my closest friends! We do have the Metal/Color GBC board here if you'd like to discuss about them, it's kind of an active section and you could meet lots of people there as well! :3

I've also been into the anime ever since I was a child, although I haven't been into the whole B/W series though. One of the reasons is that I kind of lose hope in the anime when B/W was introduced, but I eventually loved the game and started watching the anime. Second reason is that due to my school work and other things I'm into, I don't have the time anymore, and lastly, I'm busy all the time. But we do have the anime section here called Pokemon Anime, you can find it somewhere around the board - well it's easy to look for 'em!

So, you ROM-hack? That's just awesome! I'm a hacker myself too and it's always great to see new hackers around. I'm sure you are already certain with the Emulation board and you can play lots of ROM-hacks made by our fellow PC members there but you can also learn if you want to make your own hack, it would take a lot of time to learn though but there are lots of tutorials posted there as well as the tools needed in order to make a hack so it wouldn't be really that hard unlike the past years! It would take lots of patience though, so good luck! :>

The staff members like Meganium90, who just welcomed you a while ago is ready to help you out if you have any questions or if you need a hand, so don't hesitate to approach them in case of any concerns with the board. Make sure to follow the rules as always by the way and keep in mind that PC is very strict to its rules, have lots of fun here and looking forward for future encounters, lovelots! :D

Back