• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

really, again?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • i'm back...AGAIN.

with all of the hype for let's go pikachu and eevee, it only felt right to come back to check out pokecommunity!

i enjoy video games...especially overwatch. i hope to make new friends. i've been posting around and seeing lots of new names!

anyways, hi.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Kaylaa!! Gosh I don't know if you remember me from oh-so-long ago but I'm super happy to see you back! I hope you're still creating art and things have been well. :D

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Kaylaa!! Gosh I don't know if you remember me from oh-so-long ago but I'm super happy to see you back! I hope you're still creating art and things have been well. :D

haha of course i remember you. i haven't done much art lately, just a lot of gaming (:

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    hey and welcome back!
    So happy to have old members back :) Feel free to send me a message if you need anything!

See ya around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I briefly remember your username, never got to know you though. I hope all that can change! Welcome back :D

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • Glad to see we're both returning to the forums! Hope you have fun, PC is such a home away from home...

Back