• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Really Cool Trivia Contest

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

The Really Cool PokeCommunity Trivial Pursuit Contest2013

Hello! Welcome to the wonderful The Really Cool PokéCommunity Trivial Pursuit Contest hosted by the utterly charming Harlequin and my assistant Lady Gunner! In this game you, well, answer trivia! Much fun to be had in that, I'm sure! The questions will cover the following areas of life: Entertainment, General Knowledge, Geography/Sciences and PokéCommunity itself!
    Obviously you are playing this game to have a great time (...right...?), but who knows! You might even get an emblem as a reward for all your hard Google searching! Be warned, though: there are no prizes for second place.
    Now please direct your attention to the simple rules below:​

☆ Rules ☆

The first thing that you should do is to sign up here. After 12-24 hours since the start of the GT, we will post the groups and questions. You will have 2 days to answer 4 of the 5 categories, which has 8-10 questions:

Entertainment
    General Knowledge
    Geography & Sciences
    PokeCommunity

Near the end of the contest, we will release a Quickfire category which only has 5 questions.

After answering, One member of their group MUST send all of your answers to Harlequin AND Lady Gunner BEFORE the GT ends.

Any more questions can be asked in this thread!

☆ Sign Up Sheet ☆

Username: Lady Gunner
    and anyother thing you might want to add here

☆ Participants and Group List ☆

Group One:
    ForeverDash
    Virtual Headache
    Totodile

Group Two:
    MichaelaTheUchiha
    CrystalStatic
    LilJz1234

Group Three:
    Bloodex
    Element0
    BlahISuck

Group Four:
    Omicron
    SetheKing
    Sector Revenge

Group Five:
    Razer302
    Matsuko
    Moriarteh

Questions
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    Username: [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter]

ooh this seems pretty fun.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Username: Virtual Headache

So, are you going to put us into groups or did I understand that wrong?

Yeah, the plan is to put you guys into groups, but if enough people don't sign up then it'll just have to be a single player game, lol.

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Username: matsuko
    sounds interesting. i shall try it.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Groups are up and questions have been posted in the first post! However you want to do it, do it! First team to mail me the answers wins!
    Note - only one representative from each team can mail me/Gunner the answers. Both of us must receive a PM in order for your answers to be counted.
    However! You cannot PM anything until the Quickfire questions have been posted, and who knows when that will be!

Back