• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Realms Con 2008

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I went to my second year of Realms Con. It is an anime convention, and it was pretty cool. For one, it is where I live so I didn't need to drive far. And I can go home and come back. ^^ I got to do a few stuff. Like for the most part I got involved with voice actor panels. It was so awesome! I got to hear Robert Axelrod(voice of Lord Zed from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers), Greg Ayres, Christoper Ayres, Wendy Powell, Samantha Inoue Harte, Spike Spencer, and etc. They are very nice. ^^ I was surprised that they came all the way down to Corpus...it was great!

Next I went to the dealers room and got a few plushies. I ended up getting Renji, Rukia, Sasuke, Sakura, and Rock Lee. And I got a few more stuff for a friend(request). And I got some Pocky, lol.

And oh man, there were so many cosplayers...I never seen so many in my life. I seen people dress like everyone I could think of. If you name an anime character, I could tell you I seen that person dressed like him/her. It was insane.

And of course there were video games, anime viewing rooms, beach anime volleyball, etc...

So my experince in Realms Con was really good. I am totally going next year. But this time I need to bring a lot more money, lol

Back