• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Realy Need Cloners!!!!!

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    I need some people to clone my shiny evvee, shiny porygon, space c deoxys and PBR pikachu!!!!!! REALY NEED CLONERS!!!!
    can attach heart scales for you to keep on all except pika who has a light ball that i need it and its clones to have. You must have collateral.
    EDIT:More stuff to clone- 10 aniv celibi, 10 aniv umbreon and espeon, shiny bulba, manapy, bird trio, regis, kyogre.

CURRENT:
    Edensawakening- Deoxys, Shiny Evvee, Shiny Porygon.

COMING:
    Haffeysucks- PBR Pikachu
    Rakire- Shiny porygon

Last edited:

dtl42

I can clone, for collateral I have a Moltres? or Palkia, Cressalia, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf?

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
    I'll clone the Pikachu. For collateral I have Dialga, Rayquaza, 10ANIV Umbreon, 10ANIV Celebi, or Regirock. I'd have Pikachu cloned by tomorrow morning if not tonight.

dtl42

Yes, I am quite good, I've been doing it since I reached Jubilife in the game, and I almost have the Nat Dex done now.

dtl42

Oh, and my timeframe is like 45 minutes. Sorry for the double post.

dtl42

About two, depending on the connection and my stupid router.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    I can clone, but I'm not extremely fast. Sometimes I'm lucky and can clone a few an hour. I'll clone your shiny porygon. I have a shiny staravia as collateral.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Is the PBR Pikachu the only one that's in at the moment? Also, what is its nature and gender?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    I'll clone the deoxys too when its available.
    And maybe the celebii.

Back